If...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Feb 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The human body can live without the Appendix, due to it being redunant in these modern times!

How come women still have opinions? :?

2. How come men have arrseholes. With so much sh1t that comes out of their mouths do they need an extra outlet? :wink:

3. Fair dues that was quick Legs, very quick! ha ha...

4. Legs - you turncoat !.

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

They do say there is nothing worse than a reformed smoker.......

6. And please enlighten me to the purpose of men? In the world of domestic livestock, a few exceptional male specimens are retained for breeding purposes. The rest are castrated or killed.

7. I hate being a man, I would love to be a woman (but not in "that" way!) I would stay at home and fiddle with myself ALL day long......oh and I would be a lesbian as well!

8. Perhaps Bovvy, but without men who's going to open your jars and winebottles, replace fuses, program your video, mow your lawn and explain how to turn on your fog lights..........again.

9. If the 24hour drinking culture has been embraced by insalubrious saloons up and down the country.....
    Why is it still unacceptable to drink G&Ts during your working day?

10. I do all that, Sandy. I don't have a man littering up the place. Even when I had a man, I did all that stuff ....... and he did the cooking and vacuuming.

11. Thats a revelation Bovvy, I din't realise that you and Legs were once an item. Did he wear a pinny?

12. She is right women dont need men now that we have pretty much built the world we live in we have made ourselves surplus to requirements.

But a world without men wouldnt last long women would start a new world war every month when the painters are in. Or ruin economy,s with national projects based on jealousy and oneupmanship. 8O

13. 'because men have never done that' :roll:

14. Nope power money and religion thats why we start wars

now 2 sugars and too much milk this time love

15. Ego, greed, intolerance. The real causes of war.

All three of these are very male traits.