If you've got to go, what a way to go

Reminds me of that old Irish joke about Paddy who had drowned in a vat of whiskey, in his will he had stated that he wished to be cremated.
Took 3 days to put the flames out.
Hat, coat. Taxi!

After seeing my grandfather pass away not so long ago due to a stroke and diabetes, I'd rather have it quick. It was painful to see him slowly demise.

'John! How's your arm John?'

'Put down the chicken shit gun Bennett, I've got one arm you can beat me!'

'Come on John, stick your head out! I'll make it quick, right between the eyes!'

That piece of news devastated me! My only faint consolation is the hope that it was Bell's Patent Hub Cap cleaner, or something similarly undrinkable!

Reminds me of that old Irish joke about Paddy who had drowned in a vat of whiskey, in his will he had stated that he wished to be cremated.
Hat, coat. Taxi!
You forgot to mention he got out three times for a piss.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hat, coat. Taxi!
Is that the same one whose mates tried to save him but he managed to fight them off?

Poor bugger.

I guess they'll have a bit of trouble determining the level of alcohol in his blood at the autopsy then...

Wordsmith
Suppose it's a way to avoid a ban and future increased insurance premiums.

Originally Posted by Nurse Ratched View Post
Maybe it's just me and my iffy eyesight but I clicked on the linky doochat and it came up as being a Vodka lorry. Can't stop, just going round the M25 to lap up the spillage....no point in wasting it

Cabana quote
Whiskey or Vodka, its all burnt you silly mare.
Bejesus Cabana, you're pushing your luck, aren't you?? Insulting one of the grey mafia is punishable by death.....