If youre holding a torch for Konnie Huq

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Stoppit.

She just got engaged to Charlie Brooker.

Not sure if I should think "You lucky, lucky bstard", or Oh I don't know, something else....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
As a Cambridge Graduate, she probably has the brain power, not necessarily the common dog....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
fairycakes said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
Re: If you're holding a torch for Konnie Huq.

Not just a torch, also included are a rope, sack and the best of Barry White CD. :D
No black masking tape? :twisted:

Sounds like a excuse to stick up a few yummy piccies os Ms Huq.

Just to re-fresh the wank-bank.

Seems a shame to cover that beautiful flawless skin with my salty baby-gravy. Not!!!

And she has just landed the job as main anchor babe on Xfactor 2 for the (god help us) next series.......which i think deserves posting some more pictures if anyone has any.

I banged a bird who looked like Konnie, she was beautiful and with some of the biggest and perfectly shaped natural tits I've ever seen. Upon getting her naked she had hairy nipples and my foreskin got caught in her brace when she sucked me off. It was ok though, I just used my own blood as a lubricant when forcing my throbbing manhood into her tight anus.

Flashman07 said:
I banged a bird who looked like Konnie, she was beautiful and with some of the biggest and perfectly shaped natural tits I've ever seen. Upon getting her naked she had hairy nipples and my foreskin got caught in her brace when she sucked me off. It was ok though, I just used my own blood as a lubricant when forcing my throbbing manhood into her tight anus.
Liar, you instantly lost wood and cried like a baby instead.

Cuddles, were you present when Flashers was losing his wood? Was it in Konnie's bush by any chance?

Flashman07 said:
That's what happens when you get pissed and pick up a tranny Rabbi. They make sure you're circumcised before taking it.

Should have thought the beard was a clue.

Wench_Of_The_Manor said:
And for those of us who long to hear Charlie Brooker's acerbic tongue in a post coital debrief it is a very sad day indeed.
Hear? or feel? 8O