If youre holding a torch for Konnie Huq

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Stoppit.

She just got engaged to Charlie Brooker.

Not sure if I should think "You lucky, lucky bstard", or Oh I don't know, something else....

2. I am.

It's a flaming one.

Do you think she would have the brainpower to realise her left leg is on fire?

3. Mr_Fingerz

As a Cambridge Graduate, she probably has the brain power, not necessarily the common dog....

4. Not just a torch, also included are a rope, sack and the best of Barry White CD. :D

5. Mr_Fingerz

No black masking tape? :twisted:

6. I'd have a problem dealing with some of her family members.

7. Sounds like a excuse to stick up a few yummy piccies os Ms Huq.

Just to re-fresh the wank-bank.

Seems a shame to cover that beautiful flawless skin with my salty baby-gravy. Not!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. This man will not be happy.

Attached Files:

9. Try getting black nasty off your cock, never again.

10. And she has just landed the job as main anchor babe on Xfactor 2 for the (god help us) next series.......which i think deserves posting some more pictures if anyone has any.

11. I banged a bird who looked like Konnie, she was beautiful and with some of the biggest and perfectly shaped natural tits I've ever seen. Upon getting her naked she had hairy nipples and my foreskin got caught in her brace when she sucked me off. It was ok though, I just used my own blood as a lubricant when forcing my throbbing manhood into her tight anus.

12. Liar, you instantly lost wood and cried like a baby instead.

13. Cuddles, were you present when Flashers was losing his wood? Was it in Konnie's bush by any chance?