If Youre Happy and You Know It...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Oct 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guess the rest of the Uk is pissed off with their jobs... Seems that a recent survey by some Brit bozos into workplace satisfaction found that the top five happiest jobs/careers are [ in descending order ]:

1] Hairdresser
    2] Clergy
    3] Chef
    4] Beautician
    5] Plumber

guess I can see how... the top four do diddle squat all day but muck up other people and the 5th takes in sh*tloads of money while fixing other people's sh*tters..

I'm in the wrong job...
  2. Quite definatly and i think i might be to. I think though due to my urges to stab moaning middle aged women in the head becoming a hairdresser and providing me with sharp objects near their heads would be a bad idea. I cant become a member of the clergy due to the fact that everytime i go near a church i start to smoke. Being a chef is certainly not a happy job my brother is a chef and he's in the next room calling everbody cnuts and trying to work out just how much vodka he needs to drink tonight to make him happy. Becoming a beautician is out of order because the last thing a moaning middleaged woman who's uncomfortable with her appearance wants to see is me laughing maniacially as they come in for a bikini wax. It would be fun and i would get to stare at chuff all day but i dont think i'd get that much custom. I think being a plumber is probably the best answer i can do the sucking through my teeth thing plus i get tio laugh at peoples misfortune and make it worse by telling them it'll cost a lot to fix very little and it'll take a long time.
  3. The job is foul. It's pure fecking evil.
  4. I'm think I'm on with Bull's thinking. Yes I agree that plumber = do feck all and charge a fortune.

Hairdresser & beautician = doris sits around all day long yapping + free beauty products and samples.

Clergy = get paid to molest small boys/small girls/married parishioners, your 0A will cover it up for you, and the big CO in the sky will forgive you anyway.

But, Chef = why?

Answers on a postcard please?
  5. daz

daz LE

wiping you cheesy bell end onto some snobs steak, not to mention lacing the mash potato's with fresh mans cream ;-)

6. Does anyone see the common denominator in all these jobs? The first 4 (male employee stereo types) like to poke things up sh1te pipes and er oh right! so does a plumber 8O

Does that mean we'd all be happy rogering hoops! Arrse ladies take note!

7. Remind me never to eat anything you've made!