If your hobbies are smoking and drinking then

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Even though I'm a smoker, I don't smoke in the car since the end fell off a tab once and burned the seat. BUT, to hell with the BMA, I think I shall start.

T

trowel

The "British Morons Association" is where our medical professionals bung all their most idiotic, so that the rest of them can get on with what they are supposed to do.

These people really annoy me.

These constant smoke screen attacks on smokers, normally to prove they are doing something.

and then it's only when the main social economic group that votes/complains have stopped doing it anyway.... so it's the other groups that will be told not to smoke like little children - 'the Proles'.

If you bring i a minimum price you're just going to get bootleggers and moonshine...

brilliant, underage blind drinkers.

Well I've spent four hours up and down the M5 today whilst smoking like a Beagle, it's the only thing that stops me wanting to kill everyone.

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I don't smoke I never have but I've got to say I kind of miss that fug you used to get in our local. It let you know you were in a proper boozer. If people want to smoke crack on where and when you want if you ask me. As for in your own car well it's your uman rites init to enjoy your own property how you like.

Load of shite especially the drink related part.

"Less time selling drinks equals less drinks being sold," she said.

And less money for the pubs.

Delegates also heard calls for a minimum price on alcohol, and opinions that such a move would stop supermarkets offering the cut-price drinks deals that have put many pubs out of business.
So the pubs are going out of business and you want to cut the amount of time they have to make their money? ****ing stupidity.

"In one day in Scotland alone, alcohol will cost £97.5m in terms of health, violence and crime.
And the Jocks will spend more than that on drink in one day :)

I don't smoke I never have but I've got to say I kind of miss that fug you used to get in our local. It let you know you were in a proper boozer. If people want to smoke crack on where and when you want if you ask me. As for in your own car well it's your uman rites init to enjoy your own property how you like.
Also, it turns out that many drinking establishments smell distinctly funky. The gentle, all-pervading odour of smoke used to cover it up.

Don't treat smoking or drinking (or, for that matter, obesity) related chronic illness on the NHS. Simples.

97.5 million a day in Scotland alone?

97,500,000 x 365 seems to be around

35,587,500,000 pounds.

Seems rather a lot. Were they just making it up as they went along, rather like the seven units a day, which was subsequently deemed 'a guess' by one of the members of the commitee, due to the focus on drink driving at the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Sick Jokes 0
spaz The NAAFI Bar 101
S Charities and Welfare 3