If your hobbies are smoking and drinking then

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. I'll have to start on the heroin then!
  3. And spills all over the dashboard!
  4. Even though I'm a smoker, I don't smoke in the car since the end fell off a tab once and burned the seat. BUT, to hell with the BMA, I think I shall start.
  5. Like the cheerleader from "heroes"?

6. That'll be all of about 10 seconds worth, and most of that will be getting it out of my pants!
  7. There's no prize for coming second!
  8. No chance of it either! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The "British Morons Association" is where our medical professionals bung all their most idiotic, so that the rest of them can get on with what they are supposed to do.
  10. OK, but would you whilst driving?
  11. To get to **** her i'd drive into a creche if it was required.
  12. These people really annoy me.

These constant smoke screen attacks on smokers, normally to prove they are doing something.

and then it's only when the main social economic group that votes/complains have stopped doing it anyway.... so it's the other groups that will be told not to smoke like little children - 'the Proles'.
  13. If you bring i a minimum price you're just going to get bootleggers and moonshine...

brilliant, underage blind drinkers.
  14. Well I've spent four hours up and down the M5 today whilst smoking like a Beagle, it's the only thing that stops me wanting to kill everyone.
  15. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't smoke I never have but I've got to say I kind of miss that fug you used to get in our local. It let you know you were in a proper boozer. If people want to smoke crack on where and when you want if you ask me. As for in your own car well it's your uman rites init to enjoy your own property how you like.
    • Like Like x 3