If your Euromillions numbers came up tonight...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Aug 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ..seen as the jackpot is £148 million, what would you do with it? First off for me after ringing work on monday and gleefully telling them that I'm "fucking off and won't be back", I'd go on an extended round the world holiday while I thought over what I was going to do with it all!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I wouldn't be on here anyway...
    • Like Like x 2
  3. House in Southwold, Suffolk close to Adnams Brewery.
    Apartment in Greenwich Village, Lower West Side Manhattan, New York.
    Little place in St Lucia WI.
    Triumph T160 Bonneville.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Plastic surgery and a new identity.

Oh, and fake tits for the blonde teenage girlfriends I will suddenly have acquired.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
  5. ...with flotation kit?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If my numbers came up I would be extremely surprised considering I haven't bought a ticket.
  7. I'd pay not to have the adverts on ARRSe (except the Mature dating ones. I might keep them for old times sake).
  8. Zoe Voss.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Two fingers to work and off around the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app
  10. A big house in the country.

Followed by a party of the most incredible deviancy and weirdness.

Parking by the gatehouse and transport to the house in a pony-girl-drawn cart. A performance of Henry V by mentally disturbed tramps. Dwarf burlesque dancers in studded leather corsets. Frenchmen hitting each other with fish.

Loads of tarts going round giving blowjobs.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. I'd go on TV and say it'll not change my life in the slightest, i'll still go on holiday to Filey for a weekend just to piss the other poor fuckers up.
    Then I don't buy tickets so neither will happen.
  12. Oh, and for the Shakespeare, I'd have the part of Princess Katherine of France played by a sealion.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I'll have some of what you're drinking. Make it a double
  14. Just go and watch Emma Thompson play the role in Branagh's film of the play, and I have no doubt you'll agree that a sealion would be a great improvement, even if it refused to bark and slap its flippers at the appropriate time.
  15. I just love the way your mind ticks