If your boss was a woman

My last boss was a woman. I took her to Paris, dined and wined her. My contract was renewed...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
My boss is a woman. And god bless Her Majesty.

last 2 female bosses - Slept with one good sex, cracking tits, but caused problems at work, 2nd one was a lesbian, not the greatest looking, but had Chinese girlfriend! Wasn't worth thinking about them, I mean what do they do in bed anyway? Scissors or something??!!

last 2 female bosses - Slept with one good sex, cracking tits, but caused problems at work, 2nd one was a lesbian, not the greatest looking, but had Chinese girlfriend! Wasn't worth thinking about them, I mean what do they do in bed anyway? Scissors or something??!!
I find that rock beats scissors. That's why I threatened my lesbian neighbours with a brick when I raped them.

I take it you've been at a carrier bag of superglue again ciggie?

My last boss was a woman. I took her to Paris, dined and wined her. My contract was renewed...
I'm suprised - you didn't seem to do a very good job as a bodyguard...

Or was the boss you refer to actually Stella Rimington? In which case, job jobbed - well done fella!

I've had a female boss who shat on every other boss I've eve had. I fucking loathed her for a couple of months, but once i'd worked her out she was fucking awesome.

I couldn't fuck her because she was rats, even when she tarted herself up

What would I do? Try and get in her knickers of course, like I do every other shift.

I've had a female boss who shat on every other boss I've eve had. I fucking loathed her for a couple of months, but once i'd worked her out she was fucking awesome.

I couldn't fuck her because she was rats, even when she tarted herself up
WOW! Sweet dreams, a Woman shitting on you, heaven!

I'm suprised - you didn't seem to do a very good job as a bodyguard...

Or was the boss you refer to actually Stella Rimington? In which case, job jobbed - well done fella!
Bodyguard? Oh no, sorry...I 'm a chauffeur...Everyone at the palace was really forgiving, you know? When it was suggested I should be demoted or sacked, HM was very kind and Prince Phillip even suggested I could be Fergie's personal driver. Nice bunch.

I start driving Nick Clegg on Monday.

I've had two female bosses, one was not very good looking but a brilliant boss and very good at her job. The other was gorgeous and hopeless, I learned a lot from the first and gave crabs to the second.