*IF* you were going to overthrown the government

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Aug 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Big IF before some tabloid gets a hold of this thread. If you were going to overthrown this god awful government we have which method would you use to dispatch the fat pigs? I'm a bit of a fan of the old Guy Fawkes idea myself, wipe the buggers out whilst they are busy voting on their latest payrise/benefits package.

Let's hear your ideas. :)
  2. No, why damage the fabric of the building?. Drag them out NKVD style then study and employ Beria's methods.
  3. send them on holiday to poland, just before it gets nuked :lol:
  4. I'm a big fan of the flame thrower method of execution although making the b*stards run a 50 mile roadside bomb gauntlet travelling in a snatch land rover does appeal to my sense of irony.
  5. I'd also like to add that if any terrorist groups did manage another sucessful attack on the UK mainland that sucessfully targetted parliment, bravo old chaps. :p
  6. You mean have 15 year old chavettes kidnapped for your sadistic carnal pleasure all well and good but can we string up a few MP's first :D
  7. I'd consider that a bonus
  8. Hanging
    It is only right and proper for the crime of Treason.
    Public of course, plenty of lamp posts in Whitehall, should there be insufficient then I'm sure a few gallows along The Mall would not alarm the tourists to much.
  9. Id form a new battalion, calling it "52nd westminster penal battalion". Id then send them to Afghan\Iraq or Georgia, without any kind of protective equipment, and a schitty weapon with just a couple of rounds. No feck it I would send their sons, daughters, nephews and nieces instead. Id like to meet them first so i can tell them how their funeral will be.

SK (Viva la Hansa)
  10. I should imagine it would do Londons tourist industry the world of good!

Maybe if we hung them by bungee, the manic bouncing up and down as they die would amuse the street urchins.
  11. I see your point (and, indeed, agree with it) but what's your issue with funerals?
  12. Bungee' noose's only acceptable if its in and out of a tank full of Alligators to add sport.
    In truth I think I would rather just see them all get the long drop one by one. Being politicians they will undoubtedly make a good atempt at wriggling out of anything including a noose.
    A swift, efficient hanging will minimise their chances of escaping by any means
  13. Lock them up in a big cage, no food, water, shelter or anything else. These pigs have had their snouts in the trough for long enough, so why should we pay anything else for them.

We could sell raffle tickets and the winner gets to slot one by their chosen method.

Tony bLiar, though no longer in government could be hung, drawn and quartered and his head put on a spike outside of the Tower Of London. His wife could be impaled on a big spike up her snatch. the more she wriggles the further up it goes. And coat the spike with chili sauce.

14. Or .......

........ you could just kick back, relax and watch the Labour party do the job for you.

As some journo said recently, 'Labour may have hit rock bottom - but that doesn't mean they'll stop digging'.

LabourHome.org, spiritual home of the loony lefy, are now suggesting Harriet Harman and John Cruddas as a 'dream ticket' for PM and deputy after Broon gets the tap on the shoulder.

A man-hating harridan whose deepest regret is that she wasn't born a lesbian and a unionista who fell into a time warp in 1977. Strangely enough, that's the Tories dream ticket for the Labour leadership too.
  15. I like this government. It's killing the Labour party. Leave them alone so that they finish the job.

2010 - Labour will come 4th behind the Lib Dems and SNP and that will mean endex for the Labour party and there will be much rejoicing.