If you were a MOD/Admin what would you do

If you could wield the power of life, death, post closures and O2 tags what would you do?

(Im going to get a load of shite incoming now from my stalkerfans but normal people can comment too)

I'd find out where you live, order a pikey paving of your drive and get the highest estimate from the dodgiest cunts I could find, hopefully they'd kneecap you when you don't pay up.

wow my bait has pulled in exactly the fish I was looking for. Funny that. I see someone even had to re-activate an old, fake second user ID to come to their aid. I feel honoured.
So you provoke people by being a boring cunt and view being called a boring cunt as a victory?

In your universe, up is down, down is up and tedium is excitement isn't it?

If I was a Mod I'd use your details to find your phone number to tell your wife you were dead while you were at work.

Seeing as you find that sort of thing funny I thought you'd appreciate that.

i'd abuse it to hit on females without fear of being banned

I tend to avoid squabbles and threads such as this but even I'd block your I.P. to prevent you ever posting again on ARRSE.

I tend to avoid squabbles and threads such as this but even I'd block your I.P. to prevent you ever posting again on ARRSE.
but i was only going to perv on a few girls

I would pick on an otherwise inoffensive poster, and edit every single one of his posts before anyone else had a chance to read them, to make him out to be a complete cock. I would choose someone with the naffest avatar around, to give me a head-start.

If you could wield the power of life, death, post closures and O2 tags what would you do?

(Im going to get a load of shite incoming now from my stalkerfans but normal people can comment too)

I would bore people about my time in the T.A and how it was everyone elses fault that i was a shit cunt, incapable of performing the most basic of military tests such as acheiving a reasonable pass on a PFT...