If you wanted to go to the Gulf, but weren't asked

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Jan 30, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Great idea.... wonders what my CO would say if I volenteered to go on tour with them....LMAO :p, any takers ??????

3. Doesn't aiding an enemy in time of war constitute treason?  ALC views welcome, personally if the stupid Knuts want to die in the cause of a tyrant then we should be only too willing to oblige them.

4. I wonder if they will qualify for the "Darwin Award" for thier selfless act of raising the general gene pool?

5. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

We know who these traitors are from their immigration records. I think that if they are stupid enough to go and live to return that their passports should be confiscated when the arrive back in the UK and that they should then be put on a flight straight back to spend the rest of their useless, hairy, kaftan-wearing, liberal, worthless lives in the country they helped try and defend.

6. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth

Talk about putting your 5hit in one sock.

7. I fear the iraqis may be a little suspicous if instead of the bunch of pasty hippy-types they are expecting they get a bunch of squaddies "volunteering" to stand around outside valuble military intallations.

8. its a case of on the buss....off the bus  ;D