If you want a happy marriage, marry a squaddie.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought about marrying a squaddie, but then had a better thought.

Clicky don't work for me. But, maybe, if you like yer grub, marry a squaddie. A squaddie mate of mine said that both his ex-wives were about nine and a half stone when they met ........ and 15 stone when they left.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PrincessBeatrice said:
Clicky don't work for me. But, maybe, if you like yer grub, marry a squaddie. A squaddie mate of mine said that both his ex-wives were about nine and a half stone when they met ........ and 15 stone when they left.
That must have happened to me, but I don't remember marrying a squaddie!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
Good morning OF&H. That's a point. During my rare experience of "a relationship", I looked like I'd developed a penchance for pies. :oops:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
Good morning OF&H. That's a point. During my rare experience of "a relationship", I looked like I'd developed a penchance for pies. :oops:
Then should have made it with a vegetarian. We don't do pies, except healthy ones. And avoid squaddies. I always do.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
Then should have made it with a vegetarian. We don't do pies, except healthy ones. And avoid squaddies. I always do.
In fact, at the time of embarking on said "relationship", I WAS a vegetarian. However, my principles went out the window, watching him tucking into some delicious-looking duck in plum sauce in a Camden Chinese restaurant, one evening. My willpower/principles with regard to squaddies, might also be questionable. 8O

old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
Do furry pies count as vegetarian?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
57Chevy said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
Do furry pies count as vegetarian?
As long as you don't chew!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chew Manphat, wasn't that the name of the chick in the article?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
PrincessBeatrice said:
In fact, at the time of embarking on said "relationship", I WAS a vegetarian. However, my principles went out the window, watching him tucking into some delicious-looking duck in plum sauce in a Camden Chinese restaurant, one evening. My willpower/principles with regard to squaddies, might also be questionable. 8O
Good job I'm not a squaddie then.!

This is nonsense, why just last night my wife said she wished she never married me. As I stumbled through the bedroom door with my best "Lets get it on, but turn around as I can't be arsed to imagine you as anyone else" face.

_yo_ said:
This is nonsense, why just last night my wife said she wished she never married me. As I stumbled through the bedroom door with my best "Lets get it on, but turn around as I can't be arsed to imagine you as anyone else" face.
So you've just proved that squaddies are the romantic type then! Bet the Mrs was ever so willing? I would have been, I'd have been willing (honest) to knock a few teeth down your said throat! :wink:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
See that's the problem. You want flowers, meals out and good wine. All we want is an empty sack.

Get your priorities sorted woman.

B_AND_T said:
See that's the problem. You want flowers, meals out and good wine. All we want is an empty sack.

Just to add to the above - I don't even need to shag you really, just let me chuck my flub all over your face and I'll be a happy camper.

I would prefer you to be female though. Not necessarily human, but deffo female..... :wink:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Heedthebaw said:
B_AND_T said:

Just to add to the above - I don't even need to shag you really, just let me chuck my flub all over your face and I'll be a happy camper.

I would prefer you to be female though. Not necessarily human, but deffo female..... :wink:
:clap: :salut:

Just started a new job and am now getting funny looks from the Adjt for having shakey shoulders.

B_AND_T said:

Get your priorities sorted woman.[/quote

If its just an empty sack your after, marriage should be out the question then! As a good majority of male arrsers admit they don't get too much in the bedroom dept after the ink has dried on the marriage cert ... (speaking about others and not myself) but a little bit of romance never hurt (might even spice things up for the evening) :wink:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
justjane07 said:
B_AND_T said:

If its just an empty sack your after, marriage should be out the question then! As a good majority of male arrsers admit they don't get too much in the bedroom dept after the ink has dried on the marriage cert ... (speaking about others and not myself) but a little bit of romance never hurt (might even spice things up for the evening) :wink:
Romance, PAH. The nearest I get to romance is not wiping my knob in her hair. As for an empty sack, why do you think god invented frozen chickens with the giblets in.

You will be wanting commitment next. Leaving a beer overnight in her fridge is commitment.

B_AND_T said:
justjane07 said:
B_AND_T said:

Romance, PAH. The nearest I get to romance is not wiping my knob in her hair. As for an empty sack, why do you think god invented frozen chickens with the giblets in.

You will be wanting commitment next. Leaving a beer overnight in her
fridge is commitment.
B_T where would us ladies be without gents like you? (no don't answer that one) i've a funny feeling you will though :wink:

Incoming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Army Reserve 23
E The Intelligence Cell 23
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 3