• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

If you suck on this... are you gay? - worst product names!

Straight up! These are real danish wine gums! ... and it's such an awful name that I can't help offering them in my on-line shop. Worse still is that the box is the same size as a condom 3-pack!

So come on... if you can find other product names as bad as this one post them here!

You think that’s bad! The Australians have a brand of cheese called Coon (I sh1t you not, the packaging actually says "Australians have been enjoying the mild flavor of Coon for over 70 years") and in Inisfail Queensland I found a business called Munters. My favorite comedy brand name is however Peruvian tuna called Fanny.

Eddited for Mongitus

Bennett said:
My favourite comedy brand name is however Peruvian tuna called Fanny.
I bet you laugh at willy shaped vegetables too.....

I'd stick to the can of tuna, its the closest thing to a snatch you are likely to find.

Get back in the student bar you virgin cnut

I'll have to get my friends in Denmark to send me some over! Or I'll look out for it next time I am there, I hope Netto stocks it.

I do like the PUSSI cat food though, a product called Pussi, great!
Must have something to do with this

Which if you are lucky, you might find this Finnish product in the Estonian town of:

Ah ha, Coon Cheese.

The ORIGINAL Coon taste!

What about PRICK!

A bag of these chips for your boss maybe?

Hungry? How about a mouthful of hot cöck?

Latest Threads