If you suck on this... are you gay? - worst product names!

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by BaldricksBullet, Aug 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Straight up! These are real danish wine gums! ... and it's such an awful name that I can't help offering them in my on-line shop. Worse still is that the box is the same size as a condom 3-pack!

So come on... if you can find other product names as bad as this one post them here!
  2. Oh and here's another - It's a wobbly chocolate bar!

3. You think that’s bad! The Australians have a brand of cheese called Coon (I sh1t you not, the packaging actually says "Australians have been enjoying the mild flavor of Coon for over 70 years") and in Inisfail Queensland I found a business called Munters. My favorite comedy brand name is however Peruvian tuna called Fanny.

Eddited for Mongitus
  4. I bet you laugh at willy shaped vegetables too.....

I'd stick to the can of tuna, its the closest thing to a snatch you are likely to find.

Get back in the student bar you virgin cnut
  5. [​IMG]

Nah, give him a break it's great... pop it in the microwave and it'd be a great alternative to a one night stand...smells of fish too! I'm gonna have to stock it!
  6. I'll have to get my friends in Denmark to send me some over! Or I'll look out for it next time I am there, I hope Netto stocks it.

I do like the PUSSI cat food though, a product called Pussi, great!
    Must have something to do with this
    Which if you are lucky, you might find this Finnish product in the Estonian town of:

Ah ha, Coon Cheese.
    The ORIGINAL Coon taste!

What about PRICK!
    A bag of these chips for your boss maybe?

Hungry? How about a mouthful of hot cöck?
  7. how about this French lemonade........

8. Too funny... JussiPussi beats my Spunk hands down!
  9. Hows about the septic MREs. Come packaged in a 'Gaylord' brand container...
  10. This site divulges all...
  11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These seem to be up the right alley
  12. That is Sofa King funny! :D