• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

If you like war, youll love this!!!

putteesinmyhands said:
Did you make a note of the order line number? I missed it.
I love Clive's weapon handling, particularly the way he "penisses" (fücking censure program) the weapon and then points it at the biddy. Whether the mag's full or not I've no way of knowing, but it's obvious he's not ex-British Army!
And then there's the young kid who obliterates the dummy. Just what are these people thinking of ?

MsG

Do they come in a presentation case. My mum might like one for home defence.

Good old mother, with her dodgy sight she would still manage to slot a chav with half a mag.

fastmedic

accidentalscaley said:
Is this a wind up???
Of course it isn't. It is a perfectly normal TV shopping offer.

What I want to know is how do they figure out what a years supply of ammo would be?

I mean if I decide to go postal a couple of times then I am going to be needing a hell of lot more than if I only use it for overthrowing the odd despot or two.

Why is it that as soon as anyone picks up an ak47 it's never in the shoulder and the muzzle's going all over the place. Was going to order one but am worried I'll end up shooting myself with skills like that.

Do you reckon they do bulk buy discount and deliver to Zimbabwe? Anyone up for a coup?

Will probably get ripped into for this, but I was under the impression that the AK was designed to by fired from the hip, as the glorious soviet soldiers charged foward. Thats why the mag is so big, so you can't lie down and aim accurately. 8)

SCoy said:
Will probably get ripped into for this, but I was under the impression that the AK was designed to by fired from the hip, as the glorious soviet soldiers charged foward. Thats why the mag is so big, so you can't lie down and aim accurately. 8)
heard that as well. Apparently the safety catch/change lever is set so that its automatic first to get the russkies into the mentallity of loadsa rounds down.

BeastAppreciationSociety. said:
SCoy said:
heard that as well. Apparently the safety catch/change lever is set so that its automatic first to get the russkies into the mentallity of loadsa rounds down.
Yep, that's right. Not exactly a sophisticated changelever and safety catch combined, probably why they still work!! anyway, who needs safety, this is my safety *wiggles finger*

Latest Threads