If you have a problem, if no one else can help...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Yeah_Innit_Blud, May 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... Soldiers Without Borders

Home - Soldier without borders

WTF! Stumbled upon this whilst searching for a crack commando unit to deal with an evil mining company who want to demolish the local orphanage. Is this for real?

The quality of the website and the wording definitely makes me think it's made up of ex-THEM members, I'm sure they mean business. I had a search and don't think they've been lambasted on here before, maybe we should give them a call and employ them. They apparently operate outside of our government jurisdiction, so pretty much do what they want.

Serious business.

2. Must be real!

Testimonials
    "Thank you so much"
    Customer

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

A a covert group who operate anywhere in the world
    By the way here's our e mail and mobile number

Not so much if you can find them.......
    More if you can avoid them then do

4. Looks a bit facewaltish, check out some of the pics. The big fella from Thailand wants to be a soldier.

5. I need to shut my mum in laws dogs up, can they help?

6. Give them a call! I'm sure one of their secret members (Martin Swan, 22 years in the Signals who is also a map reading instructor) can help!

7. Haha, just some fuckwit playing at Mercenaries and Indians (he's outgrown his cowboy outfit). They "chase UN rewards for wanted war criminals" but dont have the funds for a proper web domain name and rely on a G-mail addy? They have one testimonial ( though I will admit its a cracker) and 4 members! Happily, the afore mentioned fuckwit has left a mobile number for texts only (07983-286985). I invite you to do your worse!

8. But do they love it when a plan comes together?

9. Or if your matter is of a really serious nature, and the dirty rats have you cornered, call The Equaliser

[​IMG]

10. I have submitted a testimonial as Dougal from the magic roundabout, I wonder if it will make it.

11. 'Soldiers sans sanity' more like...

They'll find anyone, for any reason remember.

12. [​IMG]
    what is this spack doing?

13. I think he's about to have a BBQ :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. He's getting ready for a Soweto necktie.

15. Good question, he's doing it all wrong. If the tyre isn't vertical it wont hold the fuel in a pool, and thus the result will be pretty catastrophic...