If you HAD to take it 3 Para Mortars style, who would it be?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo_Bravo, Aug 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bravo_Bravo

Bravo_Bravo On ROPs

You know, for something serious like free beer all day or the rights to the TV remote control?

I reckon either David Bowie or Mr Eastwood.

2. Who's got all fired up by the Toilet Sex Attack Squaddy Thread then?

3. Bravo_Bravo

Bravo_Bravo On ROPs

woo not seen!

4. Jarrod. He's not very big so it wouldn't hurt much besides he's a nice lad and he wants to so badly.

5. That big Fijian chap from the other thread sounds quite romantic, tho I heard his date was a little traumatised due to his girth. He’d have to use a lot of lube for the full effect to be enjoyed & employ some slag-jawed harlot to nosh off from the front.

-DC

6. Deffo George Clooney he'd probably buy me fine wine's and belguim chocolates before roaring up me sh*tter to sound of Barry White ( not that I've given it much thought....)

7. I take it I am not supposed to enjoy it, so some right ugly fucker, Prescott springs to mind.

Mind you, One-Eye has being doing most of the country 3Para Mortars style for years.

8. Jan the para :)

9. Emma Watson. OOh slam it to me Emma.

Who said it has to be a blerk. ;)

10. Miriam still has a working todger so i guess it would have to be her,him,shim
    [​IMG]

11. It would have to be Van Helsing's 6'10" pirate with a very thin and small strap on.

VH if you wish to post an illustrative photo please feel free to do so ;)

12. Such romance, such finesse! Is Barry White in the room with you or just a recording?

What's wrong with sticking with 3 Para Mortars? Dull, but worthy.

13. I will ask Frank, he was Mortar platoon, but he shaved his tache off when he left, he's still a cnut though.

14. You are a sick bunch. Whatever happened to dont ask dont tell? Freakshows, the lot of you

15. you're only jealous, Utrinque Paratus :lol: