If you had to have sex with an animal.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by copey, Apr 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what would it be?
    for me it would have to be either a young virginal hippo with a big round arrse, or perhaps a girraffe, a majestic if not rather tall creature but nevertheless still very shaggable :?
  2. This is wrong on so many levels. 8O
  3. i was watching a program on the telly about them cows calfs being fed from a bottle, you should have seen them suck!!!
    8O 8O 8O
    food for thought :?
  4. When I was younger & went to a 'petting zoo' I got to bottle feed lambs & goats. One of the toothless lambs mistook one of my fingers for a teat & clamped its lips over it. Bearing in mind that a lamb is considerably smaller than a calf, the pain that you'd suffer if a calf clamped its lips over ANY part of your anatomy (let alone the rather sensitive part to which you allude) would be quite intense. And not in a good way! :twisted:

Oh, & the fact that you have given reasons WHY you'd like to 'do' certain animals actually makes the whole thing a lot MORE worrying! 8O
  5. you should have read the thread title my dear...
    if you HAD to ... etc
    now, whats your answer? :wink:
  6. A cock, of course! :D
  7. heheh! im sure you would'nt have to look far, there are plenty of them in this job!
    you have pm
  8. copey you must be welsh or a redneck septic...I think the former rather then the later since your english is far better then any redneck's :D
  9. ah, your so wrong!
    lets stop avoiding the issue eh?
    whats your animal choice?
  10. If I had to choose I would reluctantly do an oznamong :oops:
  11. Well I've Fudged a few animals/beasts in mi time, right little ravers and the odd gronk (doing them a favour as the pop star said).
    I'd like ta try the liitle mini skirted bitch who hangs out in one down town bar but judging from the state of the young stallions she has wasted, think I'd be wasting her time and my money.
  12. Stop lying ctauch! You know your relationship with your dog goes beyond the 'normal' (i.e. accepted norm for everyone in the world except Hill-Billies) 'man's best friend' partnership. Getting its teeth & claws removed kind of advertised this fact. :roll: :wink:
  13. yes, ive scuttled a couple of dogs and a few cows in my time too, lets have some witty creative animal preferences tho! :D
  14. A sloth, the feckers are too lazy to fight back :roll: