If you had to fuck an endangered species

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The Panda is an obvious one. Cute, furry and slow. The males have a dick the size of a hazelnut and cant be arsed. The females cant get any after 23.00 because the males are ratted on Eucalyptus leaves. A bit like the Big Market on a Friday night. But without the furry ears and funny leaves and claws. Although...

Moving on. If you had to fuck an endangered species apart from a Panda (and Hamsters are not endangered species before you start) which endangered species would you fuck.
  2. Rhino...........................
  3. Rebeca Brook.........
    • Like Like x 1
  4. all of them, in alphabetical order.

5. No wonder they're an endangered species if they eat Eucalyptus leaves. :pl:
  6. Slim, non-lezzer RLC bint?

The question was if you had to... What if I just want to? Easy peasy... Maddie
  7. oh and Pandas don't do eucalyptus - that's Koalas you are thinking of.
  8. A straight woman in Hebden Bridge.
  9. Endangered and not imaginary/mythical creatures....
  10. White people since we are an endangered species. Whilst brown third worlders breed like cockroaches, our low birthrate coupled with third world migration is making us an endangered species.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I can deal with that if you go first...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. "Peter!, Peter Dow Disciple, get your homework done and get to bed at once"
  13. Changed my mind. I wanna kill two birds with one stone.

Hunt down PDD with my hammer in a bag, use it to proper fuck him, thereby satisfying the criteria for the thread... Then use Dave the hammer to make him extinct purely for my own amusement.
  14. I'd like to fuck PDD's head with a bus.
  15. Gingers! They must be endangered. All them recessive genes!