If you had a time machine - what historic events would you like to see?

or it's going to be invented in the future, but having gone back in time to meet us today (ish) allowing us to travel back or forward in time regardless of when it's going to be/has been built
Ah the Bill & Ted approach to time travel

Ciggie

GCM
I'd like to see my old man fucking that woman mum got so upset about.... I bet she was pissed.

D

Deleted 145301

Like to be able to know as much about the Roman Kingdom as the republic and empire.

Caeser crossing the Rubicon

Battle of Thermopele

Battle of helm's deep

Ciggie

GCM
I'd like to know what happened to the people who trained kamikaze pilots, because I bet they didn't. But actually, maybe said it before, I would love to have been on the spot when the assassination attempt on Heidrich took place...with a Glock.

D

Deleted 145301

I'd like to know what happened to the people who trained kamikaze pilots, because I bet they didn't. But actually, maybe said it before, I would love to have been on the spot when the assassination attempt on Heidrich took place...with a Glock.
To stop the assassination?

Might have been better for the local population if it hadn't happened

Ciggie

GCM
To stop the assassination?

Might have been better for the local population if it hadn't happened
Too right. I know quite alot about it. It served no great purpose but killed the population of Lidovice (?). The boys who staved off the blockheads in that cellar for a few days are unsung heroes...

really, a serious WWII mistake, so complicated. One dead man, himself not entirely a cunt...in fact a pal , or rather a protoge of Canaris, who was anti- Hitler...and over 1000 dead innocent people...operation fuckup.

Last edited:

Kommando69

Clanker
Id like to go back 10 mns and have another look at a fit bird who came int work...very very fit

I had one of those moments on the train to watch Scotland V Lithuania.

Essence bird returned the look after she caught me eyeing her up, unfortunately the wife was with me.

edit just in case she's on ARRSE---- Nothing would have happened.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
In case who's on arrse...?

You know you're in the kak with one of them.

Ciggie

GCM
To be absolutely honest, I would use a time machine to take me back to just before that first drink/ spliff/shag......I'm sure it would get worn out though.....and anyway, who makes the fucking things anyway, are there any guarantees, service teams for fuck's sake....crap if you ask me..don't buy into it...

D

Deleted 145301

Has anyone wondered about witnessing the act of their conception?

What did he ever do to you ?

How about appearing at the AvN game, at the point on pitch where Zorro is caught, but moments before its due to happen, then dissapearing with him . Only to reappear seconds later the other side of the pitch. Repeat until bored.

Ciggie

GCM
What did he ever do to you ?
Not him, the inefficient pseudoterrorists who shot his driver....he was the dad of a girl who gave me a blowjob in Germany once.....had he lived he might have given birth to a far more attractive wench who might have made me come...

Not him, the inefficient pseudoterrorists who shot his driver....he was the dad of a girl who gave me a blowjob in Germany once.....had he lived he might have given birth to a far more attractive wench who might have made me come...
Heydrich's chauffer's daughter gave you a blow job ?

Latest Threads