if you got in a fight...

its saturday night, around 2am your off your face when a group of mean looking fellas set upon you with knives.

you, however have 3 celebrities/famous people, can be people from past or present

who would you pick

i personally would have ray winston, geezer from jamiroqui(unsure of spelling) and liam gallagher

Liberace, Julian Clarey and Lily Savage - those three are enough to scare the bejeazus out of even the likes of Sandy McCrab!!!

Genghis Khan, Bruce Lee, and Royce Gracie :)

Saying that, if I'm "off my face" then I'm as hard as 10 men anyway, and wouldn't need their help.

Failing that, I'd have Stephen Hawking.....as I'm sure they'd see him, and leave me alone to give him a good kicking instead! :)

private---pile said:
who would you pick
Professor Stephen Hawking, Ray Charles and Christopher Reeve. I'd leg it and let the 'Joey Deacon's' take the shanking.

Edited to add "Fuck" Beaten to it by a hat"

must type faster must type faster must type faster must type faster must type faster must type faster :)

Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun and that bloke from Sauchiehall Street who keeps puttin' the heid in lampposts.

Very easy. tony Bliar, Gordon Brown and anyother member of the cabinet who happens to be in the area.

Whilst their taking a pasting i'm finishing of the rest of my kebab in the taxi home

Phil Mitchell, Grant Mitchell and Sandy the Guvnor, well he's sort of famous isnt he?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm getting the distinct impression here that, rather than get some hard chums on board to tw@t the adversaries, we'd all much rather fire some chaff and then leg it.

Good drills!!

In fact, you could probably sort all of them out with Naomi Campbell as long as they lose her luggage.

Holly Whighloby, the skinny blonde bird from Holyoaks and that Cheerleader from Heroes.

They wouldn't actually fight, just watch while I tw'atted absolute fcuk out of the "mean looking fellas" and then come back to mine for a lovely spot of FFFM action.

private---pile said:
its saturday night, around 2am your off your face when a group of mean looking fellas set upon you with knives.

you, however have 3 celebrities/famous people, can be people from past or present

who would you pick

i personally would have ray winston, geezer from jamiroqui(unsure of spelling) and liam gallagher
So much anger and hatred!Try talking to them,and if they continue to show aggression,turn the other cheek,just as The Good Book says.

It would have to be Derren Brown, Chuck Norris and George Michael.

1. Derren Brown stops them in their tracks with some extremely clever piece of mind-fuckery

2. Chuck Norris swings around and hits them on the flank while their attention is fixed on Derren and rolls them up.

3. While they are lying dazed in the gutter from the battering Chuck has administered George Michael arrse-rapes each one of them.

Then I'd urinate on them.

B

Bottleosmoke

My ex wife.......fucking scary!

Failing that Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read, Dave Courtney and "Bullet tooth Tony"