If you go down to the woods today

Some guys in skirts there, don't let MDN see them, he's on a high at the moment.

whiffler said:
still21inmymind said:
Some guys in skirts there, don't let MDN see them, he's on a high at the moment.
I heard it was a High Court Judge
Why not, they wear skirts, and wigs, and sometimes accesorise with a little sash. :D

is that one of the thousands removed from the army for snorting talc up their nostrils!!!!

"Today Gentlemen we will be dressing like a bunch of cnuts"

If ever a reason to dislike walt, dull, re-fcuking-enactors.

What a bunch of t*ats! you have to wonder what inspires people to dress like that and parade around their mates farm! I personally prefere to re-enact my right to free speach and tell these sorts of people just how much of a disgrace they are :)

OK these guys look crap. But it is just wrong to call re-enactors Walts. They do look like a shower of sh1t and re-enact badly (or so it seems), re-enacting is not Walting though.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Walt=pretending to be something that you are not? I seriouslydoubt that these guys dress like that in town and pretend that they are real ww2 commandos.

Perturbed said:
OK these guys look crap. But it is just wrong to call re-enactors Walts. They do look like a shower of sh1t and re-enact badly (or so it seems), re-enacting is not Walting though.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Walt=pretending to be something that you are not? I seriouslydoubt that these guys dress like that in town and pretend that they are real ww2 commandos.
Thats true, there not walts as such and are not trying to decieve people, there just sad individuals who need to get a life , that said there not doing any harm and they are a great source of amusment ,some of those picys are priceless