If you ever wanted to join the Reserve forces now is the time Infantry Mercian

I left the army a few weeks ago after a full career. To even consider joining the TA I would have to be a crack addict selling my arse for roll-ups and suddenly having my clients suddenly dry up.

I left the army a few weeks ago after a full career. To even consider joining the TA I would have to be a crack addict selling my arse for roll-ups and suddenly having my clients suddenly dry up.
dole scum,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You say that now...

Far from it Mr comma IED. In full time, well paid employment from when I was on termination leave. With a full pension to boot. Cheers easy.
Your quite a catch then.

Far from it Mr comma IED. In full time, well paid employment from when I was on termination leave. With a full pension to boot. Cheers easy.
a, 22 yr full screw carnt be pulling in much pension,,,???????

This is the problem if you have had a full career great and thanks for your service.
However things have and are changing and the Army as we know it will be very different.
Although the experience of ex-regulars are welcome they are not necassary to our success of the reserve forces.
We can adpt to any given situation and fully support the regular Army when required.

This is the problem if you have had a full career great and thanks for your service.
However things have and are changing and the Army as we know it will be very different.
Although the experience of ex-regulars are welcome they are not necassary to our success of the reserve forces.
We can adpt to any given situation and fully support the regular Army when required.
On Weekends and Tuesdays... ******* STABs.

Do yourself a favour and stop typing.

Clearly your keyboard is set to Mong.

Remenber its is stabs who have supported the regular Army and had to finish the job in previuos wars
pip pip with a ying, yang spiditch,,,,, bravo,