• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

If you dont like this - you dont like music

FOOKIN AWESOME SONG !

You Sir have great taste in tunes.

I have had this on my Ipod since I first got the thing and have been on the receiving end of "whats this shit?" on a few Exercises. The person saying "whats this shit?" was on the receiving end of a swift cuff to the lug'ole.

Bloody Philistines.

Cheers N_W.

Edited to add......Both tunes :D

I cant argue with any of the above (bar Bon Jovi possibly). Most of those are on my all time fav tracks of all time.

But if I may give you the best bit of Rock;

Baba O'Riley

Noise up, sit back, open a can of Watneys and picture yourself on a Vespa with a fox tail antenna. :wink:

Nice one Flash. I've recently been working with Pete Townshend and his Eel Pie production company. The mans a rock god, whilst simultaneously being the biggest pain in the arse to work for since Nefertiti.

Latest Threads