if you dont like fcuk off to poland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeah I would hate someone in this country to be allowed to make a decision for themselves. Whats the big deal who cares? Who wants the Government/EU to decide every bit of niff naff and triv regarding the way we live our lives?

2. msr

msr LE

No-one, but we don't seem to have any choice any more.

3. He can speak Polish his mrs is Polish,should make there moving easy then.

4. what about serving a litre of lager call it a pint, for the price of a pint

5. It certainly seems that way.

6. msr

msr LE

Exactly,

She's from Poland, beer's from Poland, glasses from Poland.

It's not like we haven't have litres as a measurement in school since 1972.

If you don't want to eat / drink there then don't.

7. Why doesn't he just advertise "568ml of beer"?

8. f ucking Poles, coming over here with their work ethic, opening bars and offering bigger glasses of beer than you can normally get...

Cheeky f ucking foreigners who do they think they are?

Send 'em home I say, and stick to drinking overpriced flat shite Stella in those new homosexual fishbowls you don't appear to be able to escape from unless you threaten violence to the bar staff.

9. msr

msr LE

Er,
    500ml = 1/2 Litre
    568ml = 1 Pint

F**king Poles, I am so outraged I am going to sack my housekeeper right now, er no, wait...

msr

10. Unfortunately, as MSR says, we no longer have a choice. The freedom of allowing customers to buy in measures of their own desire is a thing of the past. We must now pay with our taxes for health officers, safety officers, environmental officers, weights officers, measures officers, diversity officers, equality officers, community relations officers, community support officers, community education officers, pikey support officers (I might be wrong about that) licensing officers, enforcement officers, activity coordinators, achieving excellence programme support officers, feedback officers and gas performance co-ordinators,

..but damn few employed at our expense to ensure that the freedoms and liberties we enjoyed last year are still in place this. Sell the fucking stuff at whatever quantity the customer wants. Screw the trollish, crosseyed, beetlebrowed servants of satan, Haringey Council and Brussels.

11. I hate those shite Glasses aswell everyone who drinks Stella in my Local asks for differnet glass,good job land lord kept the old ones.

12. Yeah, and 'help' them relocate east to a loverly camp with nice shower facilities.

Why can't they just admit they're trying to compel him to toe the line? 'Help' my arrse.

13. Cheers MSR, but the article said he was selling it in litres?

F ucking cheeky cheating Polish c unt.... blitzkriegs too good for 'em I tell ya.

14. msr

msr LE

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

msr