• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

if you dont like fcuk off to poland

Yeah I would hate someone in this country to be allowed to make a decision for themselves. Whats the big deal who cares? Who wants the Government/EU to decide every bit of niff naff and triv regarding the way we live our lives?

spaz said:
Who wants the Government/EU to decide every bit of niff naff and triv regarding the way we live our lives?
No-one, but we don't seem to have any choice any more.

what about serving a litre of lager call it a pint, for the price of a pint

Exactly,

She's from Poland, beer's from Poland, glasses from Poland.

It's not like we haven't have litres as a measurement in school since 1972.

If you don't want to eat / drink there then don't.

Why doesn't he just advertise "568ml of beer"?

f ucking Poles, coming over here with their work ethic, opening bars and offering bigger glasses of beer than you can normally get...

Cheeky f ucking foreigners who do they think they are?

Send 'em home I say, and stick to drinking overpriced flat shite Stella in those new homosexual fishbowls you don't appear to be able to escape from unless you threaten violence to the bar staff.

shortfuse said:
f ucking Poles, coming over here with their work ethic, opening bars and offering bigger glasses of beer than you can normally get...
Er,
500ml = 1/2 Litre
568ml = 1 Pint

F**king Poles, I am so outraged I am going to sack my housekeeper right now, er no, wait...

msr

Unfortunately, as MSR says, we no longer have a choice. The freedom of allowing customers to buy in measures of their own desire is a thing of the past. We must now pay with our taxes for health officers, safety officers, environmental officers, weights officers, measures officers, diversity officers, equality officers, community relations officers, community support officers, community education officers, pikey support officers (I might be wrong about that) licensing officers, enforcement officers, activity coordinators, achieving excellence programme support officers, feedback officers and gas performance co-ordinators,

..but damn few employed at our expense to ensure that the freedoms and liberties we enjoyed last year are still in place this. Sell the fucking stuff at whatever quantity the customer wants. Screw the trollish, crosseyed, beetlebrowed servants of satan, Haringey Council and Brussels.

shortfuse said:
Stella in those new homosexual fishbowls you don't appear to be able to escape from unless you threaten violence to the bar staff.
I hate those shite Glasses aswell everyone who drinks Stella in my Local asks for differnet glass,good job land lord kept the old ones.

Council Jobsworth said:
We want to help the restaurant owner get this right and are providing help and advice so they sell their beer in accordance to the law.
Yeah, and 'help' them relocate east to a loverly camp with nice shower facilities.

Why can't they just admit they're trying to compel him to toe the line? 'Help' my arrse.

msr said:
shortfuse said:
Er,
500ml = 1/2 Litre
568ml = 1 Pint

F**king Poles, I am so outraged I am going to sack my housekeeper right now, er no, wait...

msr
Cheers MSR, but the article said he was selling it in litres?

F ucking cheeky cheating Polish c unt.... blitzkriegs too good for 'em I tell ya.

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

msr

Am I missing something here,

We legally serve pints and someone is complaining about not being able to serve pints?

Explain, a bottle and a half of red is clouding my maths

The bureaucrats have taken over the asylum. You should be able to serve drinks or other food in whatever measure people will buy. I wish people would stand up to these mindless drones - they don't contribute to society in any positive way whatsoever.

If somebody comes over here and provides a legal, genuine service that people are willing to pay for then we should welcome it. This increasingly anti-libertarian government wants to kill entrepreneurialism and kill off free thought in the workplace at the same time that they give fcuking MBEs to pointless cnuts like June fcuking Sarpong and allow big business to cream off multi-£billion profits. :x

oldbaldy

LE
shortfuse said:

Cheeky f ucking foreigners who do they think they are?

Send 'em home I say, and stick to drinking overpriced flat shite Stella in those new homosexual fishbowls you don't appear to be able to escape from unless you threaten violence to the bar staff.
My missus uses them as a flower vase! Pub owner was please to get rid of them :)

PoisonDwarf said:
The bureaucrats have taken over the asylum. You should be able to serve drinks or other food in whatever measure people will buy. I wish people would stand up to these mindless drones - they don't contribute to society in any positive way whatsoever.
Without getting into the whole debate about imperial V metric etc...and the whole of Liabour/ the EU monitoring and supervising us as good little proles.

The sale of booze has alway been regulated by measure and trading standards have always had to check, for tinned and altered measure thus ensuring the customer gets WHAT they have paid for.

Personally he if he has any intellegence knows this is the rules EVERY pub resturant hotel etc abide by the rules and as i say there are there to avoid SHORT measures.

pfffft me thinks any publicity is good publicty and i do hope that LEGAL AID wont be involved...

Keys and workticket for the outrage wagon are in the MT :roll: