If You Didn't Feel Old Before

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dogmeat, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...you will when you learn that Ralph Macchio is now the same age as Pat Morita was in The Karate Kid.

2. I spent a lot of time in my youth thinking of doing unspeakable things to him.

3. I don't even know who Ralph Macchio is. Am I ancient?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Before getting the Zimmer frame out, it's worth noting that Ralph Macchio was 23 when he starred in The Karate Kid.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good, I'm not alone.

6. Never really liked that film as a kid, Weird Science, Critters & The Lost Boys were more my scene. Plus I was allowed to watch stuff like The Terminator, Aliens & Robocop unlike some of my mates so I thought I was above stuff like The Karate Kid

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not at all. Too stupid to use a search engine, sure, but not ancient.

Sent from my ASTROPLUS using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  8. Me neither. It's like me reading down the 'Sidebar of Shame' on The Mail online. One so-called sleb after another.

"Don't know who that is... or her... or her... or him... or him... or her... or them.............."

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anyone who remembers 1984 is an old cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not sure what a karate kid is but I bet I could hoof one over a hedge.

Weird Science had Kelly Lebrock in it. Unf and pass the tissues.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Oh that's ok, then. We did 'Animal Farm' for A level.

12. Really? He looked about 14. In fact, Karate Kid was one of the few movies out there where teenagers seemed to be played by actual teenagers. Dead surprised at that.

13. If you can remember the 80's you weren't really living it... man... Aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! and so forth...

Well I know I'm an old cunt. We had a very young 'celebrity booker' (Who knows?) in the studio today with a skirt so short that when she stood up from her desk her whole arse cheek was displayed. I found myself telling a female colleague so she could correct the wardrobe malfunction.

Naturally I gave myself a good punch in the cods when I realized the enormity of what I had said - but the damage was done.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I should be ashamed of myself, I find the idea of a small asian child being hoofed over a hedge highly amusing, I'm not ashamed though, does it make you a bad person to find small asian childrens short and involuntary flights over garden shrubbery amusing?

Or am I just a cunt.....

Little asian hedgehopping cunts......