If You Didn't Feel Old Before

...you will when you learn that Ralph Macchio is now the same age as Pat Morita was in The Karate Kid.

Before getting the Zimmer frame out, it's worth noting that Ralph Macchio was 23 when he starred in The Karate Kid.

Never really liked that film as a kid, Weird Science, Critters & The Lost Boys were more my scene. Plus I was allowed to watch stuff like The Terminator, Aliens & Robocop unlike some of my mates so I thought I was above stuff like The Karate Kid

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Never really liked that film as a kid, Weird Science, Critters & The Lost Boys were more my scene. Plus I was allowed to watch stuff like The Terminator, Aliens & Robocop unlike some of my mates so I thought I was above stuff like The Karate Kid
I am not sure what a karate kid is but I bet I could hoof one over a hedge.

Weird Science had Kelly Lebrock in it. Unf and pass the tissues.

Anyone who remembers 1984 is an old cunt.

If you can remember the 80's you weren't really living it... man... Aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! and so forth...

Well I know I'm an old cunt. We had a very young 'celebrity booker' (Who knows?) in the studio today with a skirt so short that when she stood up from her desk her whole arse cheek was displayed. I found myself telling a female colleague so she could correct the wardrobe malfunction.

Naturally I gave myself a good punch in the cods when I realized the enormity of what I had said - but the damage was done.

I should be ashamed of myself, I find the idea of a small asian child being hoofed over a hedge highly amusing, I'm not ashamed though, does it make you a bad person to find small asian childrens short and involuntary flights over garden shrubbery amusing?

Or am I just a cunt.....

Little asian hedgehopping cunts......

I should be ashamed of myself, I find the idea of a small asian child being hoofed over a hedge highly amusing, I'm not ashamed though, does it make you a bad person to find small asian childrens short and involuntary flights over garden shrubbery amusing?

Or am I just a cunt.....

Little asian hedgehopping cunts......
All very well and good except the 'Karate Kid' in question was a small Italian child. (later updated to a small Afro American child)

Weird science or what. She's a Deltic now. kelly.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
what does that make those that can remember 1964?
MORNING GRANDPA - IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PILLS!, oh dear you've got your pants on backwards again, come on lets sort that out for you, why is there a slice of toast in there, never mind...

DO YOU WANT A CUP OF TEA?