• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

If You Didn't Feel Old Before

Never really liked that film as a kid, Weird Science, Critters & The Lost Boys were more my scene. Plus I was allowed to watch stuff like The Terminator, Aliens & Robocop unlike some of my mates so I thought I was above stuff like The Karate Kid

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Never really liked that film as a kid, Weird Science, Critters & The Lost Boys were more my scene. Plus I was allowed to watch stuff like The Terminator, Aliens & Robocop unlike some of my mates so I thought I was above stuff like The Karate Kid
I am not sure what a karate kid is but I bet I could hoof one over a hedge.

Weird Science had Kelly Lebrock in it. Unf and pass the tissues.

Anyone who remembers 1984 is an old cunt.

If you can remember the 80's you weren't really living it... man... Aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! and so forth...

Well I know I'm an old cunt. We had a very young 'celebrity booker' (Who knows?) in the studio today with a skirt so short that when she stood up from her desk her whole arse cheek was displayed. I found myself telling a female colleague so she could correct the wardrobe malfunction.

Naturally I gave myself a good punch in the cods when I realized the enormity of what I had said - but the damage was done.

I am not sure what a karate kid is but I bet I could hoof one over a hedge.

Weird Science had Kelly Lebrock in it. Unf and pass the tissues.
I should be ashamed of myself, I find the idea of a small asian child being hoofed over a hedge highly amusing, I'm not ashamed though, does it make you a bad person to find small asian childrens short and involuntary flights over garden shrubbery amusing?

Or am I just a cunt.....

Little asian hedgehopping cunts......

I should be ashamed of myself, I find the idea of a small asian child being hoofed over a hedge highly amusing, I'm not ashamed though, does it make you a bad person to find small asian childrens short and involuntary flights over garden shrubbery amusing?

Or am I just a cunt.....

Little asian hedgehopping cunts......
All very well and good except the 'Karate Kid' in question was a small Italian child. (later updated to a small Afro American child)

Latest Threads