If you didn't do what you did do?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you had your time in the Army all over again, and the trade you chose the first time wasn't open to you, what would you have done? What other changes would you have made to your career?

Royal Engineers or RAMC. Wound my neck in. Listened. Intently so. Saved up money. The usual crap. Oh and I would have banged that dirty German scrubber Helga up the backdoors without lube the durty little hooer

RAMC having served with them and seen most of the fuckwits that couldn't find their own arse in a bath with both hands get WOII I'd be running that corps by now!

If you had your time in the Army all over again, and the trade you chose the first time wasn't open to you, what would you have done? What other changes would you have made to your career?
With the options that were available to me at the time? Possibly Dental Tech. Above all else I just wanted to be a QA.
With the options available now? Probably a medic.

What changes? Not alerted Barclaycard to the fact that I'd joined up. Stayed in one unit longer than a year. Not got married (or at least, not to the man I did).

C

cloudbuster

Completed my A Levels, gone to Uni, graduated, joined the RAF as suggested by the Board at Biggin Hill.

I'd join a circus.................................hold on, I did already

I was Infantry and I'd go Infantry again.

No point in joining the Army if you're not going to do it properly.

Follow the rules! If you were Infantry before, you can't be this time.
Why would I want to be some civvy trade in a strange suit of clothes when I could do the same for more money in civvy street and wear what I wanted?

Stayed in a lot longer, gone on more adventure training, fucked more lasses, volunteered for more stuff. Trade wise....stayed the same....couldn't get better then me doing it. :)

Artillery - they had some good toys. Not get married and enjoy life fully.

Would love to have been an RAF nurse. I was in RAF Wroughton as a teenager and the RAF nurse's uniform was all sparkly white with white plastic looking shoes and starched little hat...............the dull Army grey thing wasn't such an inspiration.

Latest Threads