If you could.....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by threesend, Mar 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could of served in world war 2....who would you of served with and why?...

me - german para on the attack on the fortress of eban emael - amazing victory with limited soldiers against overwhelming odds.

over to you...
  2. London-based RAF fighter pilot on VJ day. No more war and lots of hot babes gagging for it and their men still scattered across the world.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. German machine gunner on D-day, it must have been unreal to see all that hardware coming at you.
  4. One of the crew of the Enola Gay. On the mission that changed the world and to witness the dawn of a new age must have been something.
  5. Coxswain in the Swiss Naval Patrol. I should think that the reason why is quite obvious.
  6. Free toblerone?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Commandant of a concentration camp. As much Jewish minge as you could cope with and straight into the ovens when you were bored with them.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. King Hell mate, that is pretty sick.
    Made me smile, though...
  9. Oh you'll go to hell for that... Robin Williams- "Good Morning Vietnam"
  10. Jim Patterson, the bloke out of Medal of Honour ( available on xbox, PS3 etc), he s fucking nails, he s won every conflict in human history on my telly.
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Home guard warmington on sea, I am capt mainwairing!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Pvt Ryan.
  13. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

bedding store-man buckhouse . Best posting in any war I would think .
  14. The Queen Mother.

Sitting on a gilt edged chaise lounge, slurping tea from a bone china cup, whilst doing my bit for my country.

My Grandad.

Sitting on the grass with his mates, in a taped area the size of a Bren carrier, holding a broomstick and yelling. "Bang."

Not my Grandad in a real Bren carrier three weeks later...
  15. The term is 'could HAVE', you fucking spanner.