If you could.....

If you could of served in world war 2....who would you of served with and why?...

me - german para on the attack on the fortress of eban emael - amazing victory with limited soldiers against overwhelming odds.

over to you...

One of the crew of the Enola Gay. On the mission that changed the world and to witness the dawn of a new age must have been something.

Coxswain in the Swiss Naval Patrol. I should think that the reason why is quite obvious.

A

Aleegee1698

Jim Patterson, the bloke out of Medal of Honour ( available on xbox, PS3 etc), he s fucking nails, he s won every conflict in human history on my telly.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
bedding store-man buckhouse . Best posting in any war I would think .

The Queen Mother.

Sitting on a gilt edged chaise lounge, slurping tea from a bone china cup, whilst doing my bit for my country.

My Grandad.

Sitting on the grass with his mates, in a taped area the size of a Bren carrier, holding a broomstick and yelling. "Bang."

Not my Grandad in a real Bren carrier three weeks later...

T

trowel

The Queen Mother.

Sitting on a gilt edged chaise lounge, slurping tea from a bone china cup, whilst doing my bit for my country.

My Grandad.

Sitting on the grass with his mates, in a taped area the size of a Bren carrier, holding a broomstick and yelling. "Bang."

Not my Grandad in a real Bren carrier three weeks later...
Yeah, there were no roofs on those things. I imagine that being roofless in County Cork is very dis-spiriting.

30 Assault Unit...dreamed up by Ian Fleming while he was at the Admiralty in Naval Int. RN and RM Commandos.
Went in and ferreted around for German technology.
Reason...stax of Booty/profing/staeling nazi shit to put on the Militaria Market to feather my retirement nest egg... Would also have spiked Fleming's guns with JB, "Pah who want's to read about spies Sir, Conrad said it all in the 'Secret Agent'.
:)

Latest Threads