If you COULD swap........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spank-it, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Beaver Box

3 vote(s)
  2. Titties

5 vote(s)
  3. Back Doors

0 vote(s)
  4. Bigger Nuts

0 vote(s)
  5. A nice Fish Smell

1 vote(s)
  6. Fat Arse and Thighs

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could swap your tackle for the opposite sex what would you choose ?

Lets be honest chaps who hasn't wanted to be a chick for a day (or more), and we all know you have worn your moms/dads/sisters stockings and sussies...

What if chicks ended up with a dong, what would they do 1st ? My guess is get a blowjob followed by.............another one

Ok, we need to stretch the imagination a bit. lets pretend you wake up, not just with opposite genitalia but the entire looks and gizmo's that come with it already attached, snatch, titties, good looks, the lot.

So the question is, WHAT would you do if you woke up one groggy morning only to stumble into the bathroom to find your widjy is now a snatch and you need to sit down for a pee ?

What would your 1st priority be ?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Free of charge.
  3. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

I guess it would be the same old same old. Men and dogs.
    If you can't eat and/or fuck it, piss on it and walk away.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Not so sure about that, as it would require someone else to be involved. Personally, I would run around like a maniac, revelling in my new found freedom and pissing up trees, walls, parked cars etc.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. [Lets be honest chaps who hasn't wanted to be a chick for a day (or more) ?

6. Not me.

I think it's safe to say you have some "identity issues"
  7. Not me either Deary but if all we could post in the NAAFI are serious threads then we may as well all be pussies.no ?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'd be mortified I love my cock.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can I get another cock please.
  10. After being a bit miffed about having a new, not so easy to keep clean, sexual organ, I'd begin by finding out just what I could or couldn't fit into my new vagina.......
    I'm pretty motivated, so I'm guessing quite a lot of stuff would fit.

I am concerned by the other questions this has raised in my head though....
    If you were in a chicks body, with a chicks kit and equipment, would you think like a chick or would we still be us but with a minge?
    What if you awoke to find that you'd swapped places with your missus.....like some freaky friday weirdness, and now she was poking you with a boner asking for a blowjob?
    Would you suck your own cock using the mouth of your missus seeing as you were controlling her body?
    Would she then start acting like a man and attempt to bum her body using your cock.
    Would you let her bum you?
    Would you just go all out and show her exactly how filthy she should have been for all these years by doing things to yourself using her body that would make her ashamed and make her never want it back again for fear it would feel all saggy in places?

I'm going to need some time to come up with answers for that lot.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Well someone has to, aside from all those ladyboys......
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Would you rim yourself?
  13. Cock.

There you go.
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I think I love you.....