If you could stick a inanmate object up cher lloyds bottom.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Nov 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What would it be????? I would violently insert this right up her sphincter - DRY!

Attached Files:

2. Yes the rough end of a pineapple would be quite uncomfortable, especially if it was followed by a ragmans trumpet.

3. This puppy...

Attached Files:

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I had to use Google to find out who she was. I've reached a few conclusions:

You watch the X Factor and should be killed.
    You're a latent homosexual (*** ****** ** ******)
    You assumed that other people would know who on Earth you were talking about and therefore should be killed.
    You thought this was NAAFI material and should be killed.

5. I've never heard of her, and CBF to google.

I like that mace though.

6. If you had said Cherie Blair, this thread would get hundreds of replys and probably end up in Best of NAAFI Bar.

7. Anyway, that's a rough-leaf, and far too good to waste on rectal righteousness. Use a smooth-leaf instead.

8. My cock!!!!!

9. Who the flying feck is Cher Lloyd and why should we be in the least bit interested?

10. I wouldn't mind taking the Other Cher... Cher Bono... and bone her with my family jewels in that Bothy in the Highlands.....she is still good looking.... but then I'm a sad old sack... assuming she doesn't mind a 20 stone fat git flobbering around on top....

Yuck!!... and anything even, Annnie Rabbison would look good.... maybe I wear my beer Googles to closely..... Oh f*k, it's Meds time again and Matron is doing the rounds...

11. How about one of these instead? They seem lively enough.

[​IMG] ......................

12. Your cock is inanimate?

Sorry to hear that, old chap!

13. [​IMG] .............................

14. For everyone one else who had no idea who she is.

[​IMG]

15. Isn't that the bitch from 'The lady and the tramp'?