If you could send someone time travelling to meet someone...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pandaplodder, Nov 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would pick and why?

My choice Jack Straw being sent back to 1653 to meet Oliver Cromwell, oh the poetic justice that would befall Straw.

2. Me: back to Christmas Eve 2009 years ago and loitering outside a certain manger. Just as Yer Man pops out and the shoite has been cleaned off him, I can kneel down and have a word. 'Son, there's a few things you should know............'.

............and to see exactly what myrrh was.

3. Me, myself, paradox makes any cramping or RSI impossible.

4. oh come on pick someone famous

5. A large amount of the British electorate to meet themselves on May the 1st 1997 so they could advise just what the consequences are going to be for the next 12 years if they tick the wrong box.

6. Famous? Bllx, I am famous. My parole officer told me so.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

1992 might have been a better choice.

8. Peter Mandelson to, erm...............ages ago, to be a meek sheep-herder "tending" his flock as Ghengis Khan's cavalry come storming into his meadow.

9. Any member of Government from the last 12 years to meet Charles Manson.....

10. I'd go back and meet Buzz Aldrin in June 69 and tell him to picks "tails" instead of "heads" :roll:

Buzz is one of my heroes - at 72 yrs old twatting a Moon Landing was a Hoax instigator.

11. Blast, beat me to it. For PM, substitute Germaine Greer.

PS, I apologise on Australia's behalf, FWIW, although of&h reckons she's quite nice in person.

12. Errol Flynn ask him to have a wee word in Lou Nolans ear in regard to written orders.

13. I've seen the vid, he's got a good jab on him for an old fella. Must have been a terror in the Officer's Mess on pay-Friday nights.

14. Feel free to go away, there's a good chap.

15. This childkisser idiot should be barred.

I have seen enough of his paedophile shite.

It's not in keeping with this site, and in a real NAAFI he wouldn't have time to finish a pint before getting a well aimed kick in the bollocks.