Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could make a TV show......

Yokel

LE
No!!! No more Balls! He has been on telly enough!

More Balls?
Balls Again?
Balls Around Britain?
Balls Up?

Other name based puns may be feasible.

Hiscock and Balls
KY and Jenny
KY and Jimmy
Teresa Wood
Terasa Green
Teresa Brown
Trump Town
Nettles' Gardens
Baker and Cook
Baker and Fry
Fry and Cook
Travel with Lane
Jo Goes
Stop Drinking with Arthur Beer and Sid Idor
Up Front with Chris Rea

Chris Rea and Ben Dover

164. The Stealth Rapist

A cross between SAS Survival, Great British Sewing Bee and Its a knockout.

Contestants have to design their own Stealth Rape Suit and sneak through a comedy assault course in the dark whilst being hunted by the SAS.

The winner has to crack open a mannequins skull with a ballpean hammer whilst spilling his seed in any hole and escaping without being caught.

Hemorrhoid removal live on grimace cam
I watched my own polyp removal live on widescreen (albeit with me lying on my side) during a colonoscopy. Riveting stuff (SWIDT?).

164. The Stealth Rapist

A cross between SAS Survival, Great British Sewing Bee and Its a knockout.

Contestants have to design their own Stealth Rape Suit and sneak through a comedy assault course in the dark whilst being hunted by the SAS.

The winner has to crack open a mannequins skull with a ballpean hammer whilst spilling his seed in any hole and escaping without being caught.
That'll never fly.

You need to introduce scope for contestants of genders other than 'male'.

Yokel

LE
No. No shows involving crime, people being harnessed and so on.

Hemorrhoid removal live on grimace cam

164. The Grimace Game

New game show in which contestants compete to interpret grimacing faces and say what they think caused it. Piles, hair removal, pubic hair caught in zip, hot spices....

165. Celebrity Crimewatch

Can you identify the TV chef found stealing cheese? What about the presenter who was driving whilst driving drunk?

166. It's a Steal

ITV buys a small failing equatorial country and staffs it with contestants; President, VP, Health, Defence, Transport and various other ministers. Each week for a month they have to divert funds in the most creative manner. A few ideas might be emergency water supplies that look like swimming pools, the MT section full of Mercs and Rollers, No. 1 squadron Transport Command composed of Learjets and a C5A Galaxy to get the heavy stuff out etc. Every week someone goes home (in a box) for getting caught. My money would be on the Minister for Bribes.

Latest Threads