If you could make a TV show......

Yokel

LE
Looks to me like the Peyote is working just fine.
I had to Google that. This is about things I would like to see, not things I see that do not exist! Very well, why not make a suggestion yourself? Does nobody find this amusing the way I do? Does nobody else long for decent TV that is both educational and entertaining,

How come you know so much about hallucinogenic substances anyway?

Last edited:
I had to Google that. This is about things I would like to see, not things I see that do not exist! Very well, why not make a suggestion yourself? Does nobody find this amusing the way I do? Does nobody else long for decent TV that is both educational and entertaining,

How come you know so much about hallucinogenic substances anyway?
Peyote is not exactly obscure, but I think I probably learned of it from Cheech and Chong decades ago.

I find some of your suggestions hilarious, so don't stop. Like any commissioning process there will be more chaff than wheat, but the wheaty bits are good.

Yokel

LE
There's already been Little Women, and Loose Women...

How about Big Women, hosted by @ScaleyAlbereto?
Big Women?
Tight Women?
Fat and Carefree?
The Pie Ladies?
I'm Not Fat, There's Just More Of Me To Love?
The Flour Girls?
Just Eat?
Love Me, Love My Rolls?
Big Belly Babes?
Feed Me?
Ten Thousand Calories A Day?
The Chair Breakers?
Waddling Girls?

Lots of possibilities. But why? Just why?

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
117. I Am Not A W.a.nker!

Our regular show with people explaining why that are not a w.a.nker returns. This week Owen Jones explains how he knows better than all the people who hold different views. Nor has he ever been to Cheshire's Jodrell Bank.

118. Donald's Hair Secrets

Does the World's most powerful man have his own hair? Or could it be a wig? Does he use colours and dye? His former hairdresser Shaky Kutz tells all.

119. Hotdoggers

Meet normal people just like you but they have a secret.They like to drive to remote locations, meet strangers, and eat sausages in rolls.

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
120. Sickle and Hammer

Potential leaders of the Labour Party are forced to survive for a week in the Venezuelan jungle, equipped on with a sickle and hammer. This week the contestants learn what these are used for as they are all from the political bubble.

121. Bercow On His Soapbox

John gets on his soapbox. Stand up John. Oh sorry you are!

Yokel

LE
122. Slop!

Bad cooks from across the UK compete to see who excels at turning expensive ingredients into inedible and unattractive slop. This week our competitors make a curry dish. Will it look more like feaces or industrial waste?

123. One Word A Day

Bristol accountant Vicky is filmed as she goes through the day and is only allowed to use one word - either as a greeting or to answer questions. Her word is.....Dildo!

124. Local Nudes

Local girls from your area get it all off for you. Because they deserve it.

Yokel

LE
I am f***king bored! Has any else got any suggestions for something like a quiz show with teams of women in white swimwear competing and pouring water on each other?

Or a STEM related programme involving teams building things?

Or just girls doing things in the nude?

gorillaguts981

War Hero
How about pouring warm water on a line of tee shirt clad girls. Keep lowering the temperature of the water and first nipple ping gets a prize. Simple really but ideally pitched to the target audience.

Yokel

LE
How about pouring warm water on a line of tee shirt clad girls. Keep lowering the temperature of the water and first nipple ping gets a prize. Simple really but ideally pitched to the target audience.
We can work with that idea....

125. The Human Thermometer

A group of female volunteers try to guess the temperature of water poured onto them. Later episodes will explore the influence of standing in a tub of warm water or having climbed out of a bath.

126. Singing In The Shower

Some of the best shower singers in the land perform for us. This week 32 year old Hayley sings for us, and 20 year old Kate sings I Touch Myself.

TamH70

MIA
I am f***king bored! Has any else got any suggestions for something like a quiz show with teams of women in white swimwear competing and pouring water on each other?

Or a STEM related programme involving teams building things?

Or just girls doing things in the nude?
How do you feel about a music video showing topless girls doing DIY with heavy-duty power tools and eye, head and ear protection?

Note the Playboy logo - it shows where the money to make the other version also came from.

I'd watch at least a couple of seasons of twenty episodes of this lot, or one like them, doing up a house.

gorillaguts981

War Hero
How do you feel about a music video showing topless girls doing DIY with heavy-duty power tools and eye, head and ear protection?

Note the Playboy logo - it shows where the money to make the other version also came from.

I'd watch at least a couple of seasons of twenty episodes of this lot, or one like them, doing up a house.
WHOA! PPE nightmare. How soon would I have to get in there with the soothing lotion?

Yokel

LE

I would worry about the health and safety aspects. I would prefer to see a show in which smartly dressed women strip down to their underwear or beyond to avoid getting their clothes wet or dirty as they clean windows, doors, cars, boats, and so on.

Obviously brainy girls doing brainy stuff whilst scantily clad would be a winner.

Yokel

LE
127. Embarrassing Foreign Bodies

Meet Guy who says he slipped in the shower and accidentally sat on a bottle of shampoo, and Tammi who has had a mishap with a roll on deodorant.

128. Drinking Talk

Drinking at home? Miss the chance to talk total nonsense? Fear no more - just join our late night talk and you can phone in a tell people about anything you want to tell people about.

Yokel

LE
129. The Knuckle Sandwich Shop

A sandwich shop with a difference - rude customers get a punch in the gob. Pretty Katie has a tasty right hook ready for you.

130. Saturday Morning Slop Shop

Are you still pissed? Too hungover to cook? Too lazy? Lack cooking skills? Nevermind - we will show how to throw ingredients together and make something edible - ish.

Yokel

LE
131. Bodge It and Scarper

A documentary about no hoper management types and management consultants.

132. Becky's Baps

Imagine sinking your teeth into one of Becky's massive, succulent, soft baps? The award winning baker can satisfy you by putting two baps around your sausage.

133. Alone, Drunk, and Scantily Clad

Women are given drink of their choice and a video camera to record their thoughts and actions. The only rule is that must not wear anything more than a bathrobe or similar.

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
134. Lockdown Laundry Challenge

Three working women take part in a challenge to see if they can cope with working from home and not being able to get hold of things like soap powder and softener. Thirty year old Yoga instructor Caroline says since she has been working nude via a webcam she has never been so busy,

135. Pins and Dolls

Members of the public who have been wrong are given the chance to come face to face with a wax dummy of the miscreants and get handed a box of pins.

136. Shoplifting Squad

A series of thefts from a sex shop raises suspicions that a gang is stealing S and M gear. Just wait until those handcuffs go on...

137. The Bad Korma Hospital

At last a clinic to treat people with food poisoning from a dodgy curry.

Yokel

LE
138. Benders and Cutters

A one off documentary about sheet metal workers.

139. Bangers and Smash

Ever wondered about the people who drive battered old cars as if they are top of the range sports cars and the roads are one way only? We meet some of the drivers who turn used cars into scrap fodder.

Latest Threads