If you could have 5 minutes in a locked room with a member of ARRSE.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Dec 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would it be?

What would you do?

I, personally, would love to see PG and Stella do a little dirty dance for me in their nick nacks and wimmins clothes whilst sucking their fingers and then circling their nipnips.

They'd be thinking of Moody or hamsters, but hey, a girl can dream.
  2. I'd have a 5 minute slot with Snail. I suppose once I'd finished we could smoke fags for the remaining 4 minutes 20.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've seen it. Trust me; it isn't something I want to see again.
  4. Id like to get naked with sluggy, coat eachother in KY jelly, have a wrestle, pin her down face first then slip my cock into her pucker before whispering to her "When do we get paid this month" And then hang on for the ride of our lives
    • Like Like x 11
  5. Dya reckon you could find use for an egg whisk, or a teaspoon in that scenario?
  6. Thats my nightmare sorted for tonight. Cheers fella.
  7. therealbigdizzle and dinasour_poo....however only one would turn up!
  8. Jodie Gasson, Kathy West or Moody bitch, I'd soon show them who the daddy is*.

*Obviously them
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Does a locked Sh*d count too? Or would it technically have to be a real room, although, technically, a Sh*d is also a room, albeit stand-alone, normally outside.

Anyway, I d like to be locked in with Tropper, I cant sleep at night, only when a nice person tells me a bed-time story.
  10. Peter Dow - Just long enough to have his DNA scraped off my fist, to prove he is actually related to Edward the 1st.
  11. Whaaattt

Twice in 1 sitting XD
  12. Whichever one had just taken their hermit vows.

But only because, deep down, I'm an utter cunt.
  13. All of 'em, one at a time or all together, makes no difference to me slags.
  14. Dale on a pony jumping, like a happy person.... You mean in a room? I thought you meant in my sights, I'd only wound dale tho!
  15. meridian--i would nick his hard drives and spuff over his keyboard