If you could have 5 minutes in a locked room with a member of ARRSE.

Who would it be?

What would you do?

I, personally, would love to see PG and Stella do a little dirty dance for me in their nick nacks and wimmins clothes whilst sucking their fingers and then circling their nipnips.

They'd be thinking of Moody or hamsters, but hey, a girl can dream.

I'd have a 5 minute slot with Snail. I suppose once I'd finished we could smoke fags for the remaining 4 minutes 20.

:)

C

cloudbuster

I, personally, would love to see PG and Stella do a little dirty dance for me in their nick nacks and wimmins clothes whilst sucking their fingers and then circling their nipnips.
I've seen it. Trust me; it isn't something I want to see again.

Id like to get naked with sluggy, coat eachother in KY jelly, have a wrestle, pin her down face first then slip my cock into her pucker before whispering to her "When do we get paid this month" And then hang on for the ride of our lives

Dya reckon you could find use for an egg whisk, or a teaspoon in that scenario?

Id like to get naked with sluggy, coat eachother in KY jelly, have a wrestle, pin her down face first then slip my cock into her pucker before whispering to her "When do we get paid this month" And then hang on for the ride of our lives
Thats my nightmare sorted for tonight. Cheers fella.

Jodie Gasson, Kathy West or Moody bitch, I'd soon show them who the daddy is*.

*Obviously them

A

Aleegee1698

Does a locked Sh*d count too? Or would it technically have to be a real room, although, technically, a Sh*d is also a room, albeit stand-alone, normally outside.

Anyway, I d like to be locked in with Tropper, I cant sleep at night, only when a nice person tells me a bed-time story.

Whichever one had just taken their hermit vows.

But only because, deep down, I'm an utter cunt.

T

Tinman74

Dale on a pony jumping, like a happy person.... You mean in a room? I thought you meant in my sights, I'd only wound dale tho!

Not you, you're scary on ARRSE, you're downright terrifying on Facebook!
you've seen the bikini photos too then?

my five minutes would however be with the delightful sluggy and bigbird67,
liberal use of flour to find the wet spot and strapping sluggy to my arse to stop me falling in,

it'd be the best (and last) 5 minutes of my life

I spent 5 hours locked in* a caravan with Kirkz and Joker62. I can't remember much about it but I woke up fully clothed so it can't have been that exciting.

*okay, technically, not "locked in" but with Joker62 between me and the door, there was no way I was leaving without climbing over him and that wasn't going to happen!**

**Love you really, Joker! :p

It would have to be with westpoint, just to see if he really really likes it !!

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE