If You Could Get Away With It....

I would say rob a bank, but since as they dont seem to have any money it would be a waste of time :eek:

Not reply to this ridiculous thread!

Dig the second wife up and fill her coffin with her OMO boxes, ex pads from the 60,s and 70,s will understand!! :p

Invite Cherie Blair over for a spot of table top fun knowing full well the entire world can watch just how durty she really is.

Tie Ms Smiths hubby to a chair, cut his eyelids off so he can't shut 'em, then have Ms Smith gangbanged in front of him by a troop of syphilitic baboons.

Arrive as Jesus for the second coming.

Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders - all of them, naked, in a line bent over and splaying their arse cheeks so far that they're in danger of splitting. I'd then go up the line rimming every single one of them. Then I'd plunge a stanley knife into their taught, tanned backs, cutting them so deep their lungs would be exposed. When they screamed I'd plug their mouths with earth before urinating on them.

5A, the men in white coats are your friends, there will be no need to resist when they arrive...

FiveAlpha said:
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders - all of them, naked, in a line bent over and splaying their arse cheeks so far that they're in danger of splitting. I'd then go up the line rimming every single one of them. Then I'd plunge a stanley knife into their taught, tanned backs, cutting them so deep their lungs would be exposed. When they screamed I'd plug their mouths with earth before urinating on them.
You seem to copy the type of murder in the book im reading at the moment to closely for my liking.

And i would love to go to a KKK meeting dressed as Al Jolson whilst smashing all the doors in of Kate Beckinsale.

FiveAlpha said:
All quite normal stuff then ?

I think if I could get away with it I'd find myself a private club where I could join with like-minded spongers to wine and dine at subsidised rates and for unlimited hours, then return to a second home for which I claimed generous allowances where I could plot how to get others to top up my already generous salary with nearly twice the amount in expenses for another 4-5 years.

But then, nobody would ever get away with something like that...

Create a pretend political-smear blog to discredit some leading Tories.

[Oh no, some Labour Geezer tried that]

me + liz vicious + 1x room, filled with munch, booze and kinky stuff.

i'll leave the rest to your (vivid) imaginations

tiger stacker said:
Invite Cherie Blair over for a spot of table top fun knowing full well the entire world can watch just how durty she really is.
That wummin tried to swap spit with me at the Regents Park memorial for the Lundin Bombings.
It was fkin awful, the sight of her sideways bannana eating gub getting all puckered up and comin at me sent me straight back into my combat stress shell scrape.
I nearly pished ma Kilt FFS