If You Could Get Away With It....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Apr 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

If you could absolutely 100% get away with it, what would it be?

2. me + kate beckinsale + secret bunker with unlimited supplies :D

3. Kipnap Liz Vicious and use her as my toy for a week!!!

4. I would say rob a bank, but since as they dont seem to have any money it would be a waste of time :eek:

5. I'd be contemplating Gordon's head as it sat on my mantlepiece in a jar of formaldehyde.

6. Not reply to this ridiculous thread!

7. Dig the second wife up and fill her coffin with her OMO boxes, ex pads from the 60,s and 70,s will understand!! :p

8. Create the Guy Fawkes re-enactment society
    And keep practicing until we get it right.....

9. .....Aaaaahhhhhh, those were the days :D

10. Invite Cherie Blair over for a spot of table top fun knowing full well the entire world can watch just how durty she really is.

11. Tie Ms Smiths hubby to a chair, cut his eyelids off so he can't shut 'em, then have Ms Smith gangbanged in front of him by a troop of syphilitic baboons.

12. Arrive as Jesus for the second coming.

13. Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders - all of them, naked, in a line bent over and splaying their arse cheeks so far that they're in danger of splitting. I'd then go up the line rimming every single one of them. Then I'd plunge a stanley knife into their taught, tanned backs, cutting them so deep their lungs would be exposed. When they screamed I'd plug their mouths with earth before urinating on them.

14. 5A, the men in white coats are your friends, there will be no need to resist when they arrive...

15. You seem to copy the type of murder in the book im reading at the moment to closely for my liking.

And i would love to go to a KKK meeting dressed as Al Jolson whilst smashing all the doors in of Kate Beckinsale.