If you could do something illegal what would it be?.........

#1
If you could do something that was totally illegal without fear of being caught/charged/imprisoned what would you do?
Your only allowed one "crime" so make it a good one!
 
#3
"Borrow" the space shuttle and doc with the international space station... set that to crash back to earth on Swansea... come back to earth and send off for my newly cleaned driving licence.
 
#6
discodan said:
"Borrow" the space shuttle and doc with the international space station... set that to crash back to earth on Swansea... come back to earth and send off for my newly cleaned driving licence.
...but if you help me with mine, we can both have what we want!
 
#8
A mega million pound blag, a la Brinks Mat or Great Train Robbery.

That would give me enough cash to be able to do, and get away with, various other things of a slightly dodgy nature. It would also give me a certain "je sais exactly quois" that would make me irresistible to gorgeous young members of the opposite sex.



Sad old fantasist that I am.
 
#10
TheBigUn said:
If you could do something that was totally illegal without fear of being caught/charged/imprisoned what would you do?
Your only allowed one "crime" so make it a good one!
Putting George W Bush face down on the table in the oval office before shoving a pace stick up his ARRSE whilst getting him to say, 'I got it wrong on WMD and I'm sorry for the sandpit'!

If only......
 
#11
fas_et_gloria said:
discodan said:
"Borrow" the space shuttle and doc with the international space station... set that to crash back to earth on Swansea... come back to earth and send off for my newly cleaned driving licence.
...but if you help me with mine, we can both have what we want!
no problemo... date and time ... shall I bring sarnies?
 
#13
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
TheBigUn said:
If you could do something that was totally illegal without fear of being caught/charged/imprisoned what would you do?
Your only allowed one "crime" so make it a good one!
Putting George W Bush face down on the table in the oval office before shoving a pace stick up his ARRSE whilst getting him to say, 'I got it wrong on WMD and I'm sorry for the sandpit'!

If only......
lol I thought your post might be something along those lines CNM. So your not going to the USA for your holidays this year then?
 
#15
TheBigUn said:
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
TheBigUn said:
If you could do something that was totally illegal without fear of being caught/charged/imprisoned what would you do?
Your only allowed one "crime" so make it a good one!
Putting George W Bush face down on the table in the oval office before shoving a pace stick up his ARRSE whilst getting him to say, 'I got it wrong on WMD and I'm sorry for the sandpit'!

If only......
lol I thought your post might be something along those lines CNM. So your not going to the USA for your holidays this year then?
The ONLY way I'd go there is in the lead bombed-up tank of an armoured division! That being said, being a stone and a half on the chubby side, I could always go there and look slim and fit....

:lol:
 
#16
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
TheBigUn said:
CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
TheBigUn said:
If you could do something that was totally illegal without fear of being caught/charged/imprisoned what would you do?
Your only allowed one "crime" so make it a good one!
Putting George W Bush face down on the table in the oval office before shoving a pace stick up his ARRSE whilst getting him to say, 'I got it wrong on WMD and I'm sorry for the sandpit'!

If only......
lol I thought your post might be something along those lines CNM. So your not going to the USA for your holidays this year then?
The ONLY way I'd go there is in the lead bombed-up tank of an armoured division! That being said, being a stone and a half on the chubby side, I could always go there and look slim and fit....

:lol:
Suspected that might be the case. :D Anti-American on ARRSE never! lol
 

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#17
Shoot that tight-fisted wall-eyed bloody jock miser that's standing in line to become our Prime minister .....
 
#19
Chinggis said:
fas_et_gloria said:
Coup d’état
A coup d’état is only illegal if it fails. If it's successful the new regime will deem it entirely justified.
True. However, a coup d’état is likely to have its repurcussions - usually another coup against you. I take it that along with no imprisonment or charges, there should also be no repurcussions to your chosen 'wish'.


Something highly illegal that I'd like to do?

I'd quite like a nice cup of tea.
 

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#20
discodan said:
Goatman said:
Shoot that tight-fisted wall-eyed bloody jock miser that's standing in line to become our Prime minister .....
lol better not get too close he'd try and deck ya :D
No not Doc John, he's okay.......bloody BROWN
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top