If you could change one thing in the RLC

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Rct92, Feb 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could change one thing in the RLC what would it be?
  2. The fact that most of the hotties are lezzers
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Get rid of Bottleosmoke! 22 year full screws are a blight! :)
  4. That we cant go for commission unless we reach WO1.

Oh and that we can't "de-rust road springs" anymore!!
  5. Bring back patch painting, give the drivers a job they could do reasonably well......
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Get rid full stop and go back to the old days of RCT, RAOC and so on ;)
    • Like Like x 5
  7. It'd never work!
  8. get rid of our 'corporate image' as the rejects last chance.
    the corps has some highly skilled, highly enthusiastic, professionals. unfortunately the wider army sees
    fat, unmotivated wasters that would be hard pushed to get a job in McDonald's.
    which is a real shame, because, as we know without Logistics, the fighting arm doesn't go very far.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 5 Apr 93
    • Like Like x 2

10. It would be good though and reopen Duisberg and Bunde.
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Stacker1 - the man needs help :)
  12. Don't worry mate, I'll always be here to point out the faults in your various spouting of bollocks when it comes to Europe.
  13. I would say thats quite a good idea, even if it was like the AGC having different trades in it but doing their own thing rather than the cluster **** we have now, where drivers do stackers jobs, stackers do driving jobs, chefs do stacker jobs etc.
  14. You'll struggle, I was unfortunate enough to be part of a Transport Sqn for a couple of years, for "professional drivers" they weren't very good at driving or passing basic fitness tests.

I think most people outside of the Corps have little interaction with your various trades other than drivers and chefs.
  15. Now theres a ******* shock.
    • Like Like x 1