If you could be in any soap?...

...It's gotta be Hollyoaks! The chicks in that just keep getting more and more edible, fcuk me i'd be like a peadophile in a playground, I'd even give the guy's in that soap a dry seeing to, just to subdue their jumped up ego's!
Speaking of dry bumming what happened to the guy that got dry bummed on Hollyoaks?
Has he moved on to Childrens BBC, a case of the abused becoming the abuser?

Same for me but, i think i would prefer Hollyoaks after dark, the program not the time of day.

Would love to throw one up Gemma Atkinson. :)

Sparky

B

Biscuits_AB

Corrie. Just so that i can have some of Betty's 'hotpot' and then do her and Deirdre's mum over then bar in front of Liz McDonald, who would be bound and gagged on the pool table, knowing that as soon as I've withdrawn from Betty's hoop, it's going straight in her (Liz's) mouth.

Biscuits_AB said:
Corrie. Just so that i can have some of Betty's 'hotpot' and then do her and Deirdre's mum over then bar in front of Liz McDonald, who would be bound and gagged on the pool table, knowing that as soon as I've withdrawn from Betty's hoop, it's going straight in her (Liz's) mouth.
doesn't delicious Cilla get some of your special lovin' Biscuits??

whichever is used by the hollyoaks girls to lather themselves with in the shower...........................................

Don't worry didn't even get out of the taxi.. :D

datumhead said:
The Archers.

All that farmyard action......fnarrr

oh......and I "like" tractors :thumleft:
Tractors....hmmm, Sure its got nothing to do with the animals!

B

Biscuits_AB

bigbird67 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
doesn't delicious Cilla get some of your special lovin' Biscuits??
Nah, she's just too rough. I'd do her mate though. Now, she is NAAFI standard if ever I saw one.

If only cartoons came into this category too!
Spongebob squarepants, imagine trying to airlock him! It'd take near enough a battalion!

Fulbert_Fux said:
Biscuits, the Rovers doesn't have a pool table ! Err so I'm told by the wife ! For me it would be Emmerdale and that posh widow bird - dirty.

i would young or old :numberone:

Imperial Leather, there is no substitute.

Eastenders....I want to watch as Dot and Sonia get it on in some sort of incestuous lesbian tryst. Stacey Slater looks like the sort of girl that would do ANYTHING to please her man!!!

Home and Away, Sun, Sea, Sand and all those beach babes. Even thou I have not watched it since leaving Uni I sure the quality of totty is very high. All I would have to do is walk through Summer Bay in my kilt and the chicks will be as wet as October.

Why have Chester when you can have Austrailia!!!

It has got to be neighbours at the moment. If you want the proof just keep and eye out for the new PE teacher who just moved in.

Want some jail-bait? How about the 15 year old (in about a year or so).

Lovely Aussie's, but some of the filthiest women I've ever met.

B

Biscuits_AB

That Aussie bird from Emmerdale (the one with the huge tits who used to be in neighbours).

Stacey Slater from Eastenders, if she's willing to get poked in a hotel corridor, fcuk me, the idea's of what else she may be willing to do are limitless!
I wanna see her with her own fist up her arrse! with jizz dribbling down from her chin! being slapped in the face by a pork sword!

Biscuits_AB said:
That Aussie bird from Emmerdale (the one with the huge tits who used to be in neighbours).
The brown haired bird who's the spotty farmers bit-on-the-side. She's pure filth. Then you've also got the vicars daughter, and the jailbait who works in the garage. :plotting:

One question I've got related to emmerdale:

I'm RAF and as such basic training training for me consists of nothing really....however the other day the police were interviewing some ex-army bird for murder. They asked her if she was capable of killing with her army training? Does the army teach all squaddies how to kill with thier bare hands. Are chefs deadly with their spoons, or drivers capable of killing a fully grown male with one-hand tied behind their backs?