If you could be in any soap?...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by numbered_3, Jan 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...It's gotta be Hollyoaks! The chicks in that just keep getting more and more edible, fcuk me i'd be like a peadophile in a playground, I'd even give the guy's in that soap a dry seeing to, just to subdue their jumped up ego's!
    Speaking of dry bumming what happened to the guy that got dry bummed on Hollyoaks?
    Has he moved on to Childrens BBC, a case of the abused becoming the abuser?
  2. Same for me but, i think i would prefer Hollyoaks after dark, the program not the time of day.

Would love to throw one up Gemma Atkinson. :)

3. Corrie. Just so that i can have some of Betty's 'hotpot' and then do her and Deirdre's mum over then bar in front of Liz McDonald, who would be bound and gagged on the pool table, knowing that as soon as I've withdrawn from Betty's hoop, it's going straight in her (Liz's) mouth.
  4. doesn't delicious Cilla get some of your special lovin' Biscuits??
  5. whichever is used by the hollyoaks girls to lather themselves with in the shower...........................................

Don't worry didn't even get out of the taxi.. :D
  6. The Archers.

All that farmyard action......fnarrr

oh......and I "like" tractors :thumleft:
  7. Tractors....hmmm, Sure its got nothing to do with the animals!

Attached Files:

9. Biscuits, the Rovers doesn't have a pool table ! Err so I'm told by the wife ! For me it would be Emmerdale and that posh widow bird - dirty.
  10. Nah, she's just too rough. I'd do her mate though. Now, she is NAAFI standard if ever I saw one.
  11. it would have to be neighbours cos i want to do sky mangle up the wrong un with a bit of susan kennedy after.
  12. If only cartoons came into this category too!
    Spongebob squarepants, imagine trying to airlock him! It'd take near enough a battalion!
  13. [​IMG]

i would young or old :numberone:
  14. Imperial Leather, there is no substitute.
  15. Eastenders....I want to watch as Dot and Sonia get it on in some sort of incestuous lesbian tryst. Stacey Slater looks like the sort of girl that would do ANYTHING to please her man!!!