If you could be any historical figure

Who would you be?

Abe Lincoln. Top Egg. But would plan my leisure time better.

"Tell you what darling, I'm a bit bushed tonight; let's just stay in and watch telly, I can't be bothered going to the theatre after all. Turn the channel over, 'I'm A Confederate Get Me Out Of Here!' starts in a bit."

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sangreal said:
GOD

'nuff said... end post! :lol:
I reckon you're biased Sangreal.

The answer's got to be Ghengis Khan, top bloke.

I'm in love , I'm in love
with Atilla the Hun..

we'll pillage each village and rape everyone..
I'm in love with Atilla the Hun

LostBoss said:
JFK

Poke who you want and then have them killed.
How is that different to your own career??

I would be Marshal Ney because he was a big blerk, found of an ale or seven, liked a punch-up, had ginger hair and got loads of totty. Also he was rich, rich you hear, mwahahahaha!! Not so keen on the firing squad angle, I may have to rethink this one...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Would have to be Napolean...then I'd do the egypt thing, become fascinated with Islam, realise the truth of La ilaha Il Allah, translate it into French something like 'Il y a non dieu, mais le Dieu', and make its a secret in the French army, maybe making part of a code of honour, so today all the Legions were actually crazed warriors of 'Le Dieu' ;)

It'd have to be Nosey. 1st Duke of Wellington. Rich, educated, enjoyed shagging prozzies, spend 20 years beating 7 shades of whatever out of just about anyone, but ESPECIALLY the French. Come home a Duke and then proceed to run the country to the detriment of chavs!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
cherryandwhite said:
John holmes :lol:
Why ? Are you that much of a fan of The Now Show ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Old & Bold 197
greyfergie The NAAFI Bar 119
CplFoodspoiler The NAAFI Bar 56