If you are invalidated from army can you still apply for

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by foreverxbox, Aug 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Ive been invalidated from army for ptsd can I apply for prision service police or fire. Or am I not allowed cause Ive got invalidating pension. thanks
  2. Nothing stopping you from applying but your chances are.......well lets say low
  3. Should that not be invalided!!!
  4. Dont stress him out :twisted:

    sorry.... uncalled for.... wrong forum :oops:
  5. Go for it mate. Just beacause you have a pension it doesn't make much difference. If you apply to the police or prison service they will each carry out a thorough medical. PTSD comes in varying levels of stress only you know if you have what it takes to deal with prisoners or the general public on a daily basis. PM me if need any further info on the recruitment process.

  6. Don't worry, I vallidate you.