if you are Christian... dont bother whinging

M

Mark The Convict

I lasted 1 minute - bugger watching the other 8.30-odd...Breaker Morant was funnier than that.

Rodney Rude makes my point exactly - it's primary school humour and cheesy punchlines at best.

IMHO of course....
Better than the wet wipes British comedy is producing at the moment.

G

goatrutar

Praise the Lord, Goatrutar has said ok.

In the year of our Lord and Almighty 2012, let it be known that Goatrutar is a Prophet.
Fiery damnation eternity in Hell is for the none believers.
Finally someone has recognised the truth. I am a prophet, fucking peace and blessings be upon me. If you martyr yourself in my name you shall go to Surfers Paradise in the company of 7 milfs.

Jesus loves you and will forgive your blasphemy views. Beg forgiveness or you will burn in an eternal hell of fire and pain.
I doubt it, Valhalla for me along with an eternity of fighting, whoring and drinking mead.

I find the modern born-again type of God botherer very disturbing, with their jesus creepers, folkmasses (the addition of a guitar makes a folk mass apparantly) and restrained veiws on sex. And their either fuck ugly, or grinning like a bunch of lobotmised chimps, so really that would give them plenty to moan about.

However being Orthodox, I have a slightly different world view regarding faith...

Attachments

Latest Threads