Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you absolutely had to fill a mass grave...

The Welsh
That stroppy bird who just lemoned me for another jiff-job
21 year-old lads with beards
In fact, all blokes with beards (especially the stupid beards that look like a strap holding your hair on)
The bloke next door who complained about my shed
People who demand you use their christian name in full, eg Steven ('Steve' ain't good enough for you ?)
That smart arrse tube from QI the other night. Cornish berk. Beard. Can't remember his name but he is a throbber
Bouncers (don't look down on me just because you're bigger than I am - well, fatter anyway - at least I can spell my tw*ting name)
People who insert single word responses onto arrse threads
Arrse

And smoking, big TV, and like one of my neighbours gets free food from food bank and sells it on so he can buy beer,

Last edited:
No idea,, we have never gone into there flat,, its been fumigated twice. :(

Manchester Yoonited fans.
The BBC .
Labour voters.
Manchester United.
Social workers.
Snowflakes.
The prick in the BMW on the M5 South slip road who was sat on the hard shoulder with his hazards on last Thursday, and then pulled right out into moving traffic, before building up speed and without taking his hazards off.
And his family.

I’d like to nominate Influencers, previously known as C List celebrities.
Influencers my arse!

If you were seeking recruits for concentration camp guards NHS mental health staff would be an ideal place to look.

Very unfair and totally un-founded, as one of my daughters is a staff nurse at a mental health hospital for the old and infirm. , nearly every day she has to deal with the aftermath of death. She is only 34 and has had to deal with death nearly every day, more so during the covid pandemic. give your head a wobble.

Very unfair and totally un-founded, as one of my daughters is a staff nurse at a mental health hospital for the old and infirm. , nearly every day she has to deal with the aftermath of death. She is only 34 and has had to deal with death nearly every day, more so during the covid pandemic. give your head a wobble.
Try being admitted to a mental hospital and seeing what goes on, then give your head a wobble.

As i was told , you can only be admitted on a doctors recommendation, or sectioned under the mental health act, you cannot just walk in and ask to be admitted.
I never implied you could just walk in, "admission" means exactly what you said.

I've got 15 years experience as a outpatient and inpatient of 3 different MH trusts and I've spent year's trying to find the right word to describe them, "evil" is the word I've settled on. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

We have to deal with your bollocks every day, and no-one applauds like mongs for us for two minutes every day.

Latest Threads