If women cant come its their own damn fault.

Women`s orgasms

• The bint's responsibility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The bloke's responsibility

• Who cares if women want them ?

• Orgasms ? Ask me one on sport.

• Total voters

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.as...ortlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

Reuters said:
Genes key to women's ability to reach orgasm - study

By Patricia Reaney

LONDON (Reuters) - Women who have difficulty reaching orgasm can blame it on their genes.

Like heart disease, anxiety and depression, scientists discovered in a study of 1,397 pairs of female twins that there is a genetic basis to female orgasm.

"We found that between 34 percent and 45 percent of the variation in ability to orgasm can be explained by underlying genetic variation," said Tim Spector, of the Twin Research Unit at St Thomas' Hospital in London.

"There is a biological underlying influence that can't be attributed purely to upbringing, religion or race," he added.

Other studies have attributed differences in the ability to achieve orgasm to cultural, religious and psychological factors.

Between 12-15 percent of women don't have orgasms compared to about 2 percent of men. Males are also quicker at 2.5 minutes, while the average time it takes for a woman to reach orgasm is 12 minutes, according to Spector.

"Why is there this biological difference between the sexes? The fact that some of this is heritable suggests that evolution has a role," he told a news conference.

Spector suggested reaching an orgasm could be a way for women to assess whether a man would make a good long-term partner. It may also increase fertility, according to some theories.

In a study of identical and non-identical twins published on Wednesday in the journal Biology Letters, Spector and his team found huge variations when they surveyed them about sexual problems.

One in three women, or 32 percent, said they never or infrequently had an orgasm. But 14 percent said they always had an orgasm during intercourse.

"More women were able to orgasm during masturbation, with 34 percent always reaching orgasm," the researchers said in the journal.

The frequency of orgasm was higher for identical twins with a partner and by themselves which suggests a clear genetic impact, said Spector.

"There is something biological that explains some of this large variation between women," he said, adding that many genes could be involved.

If scientists could discover which genes and how they function, it could potentially pave the way for future therapies to treat women who cannot reach orgasm.

But Spector said orgasm is a very complex process which is poorly understood. Little research has been done because it is still a taboo subject.

Anatomical and biological features and psychological factors may all play a part.
What's the odds some bint will whine "But it's a man that said it !"

Forget it girls, that would just be a sexist comment.
I can't imagine any bloke ever making that sort of remark, so why should you ?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Between 12-15 percent of women don't have orgasms compared to about 2 percent of men. Males are also quicker at 2.5 minutes, while the average time it takes for a woman to reach orgasm is 12 minutes, according to Spector

Who are these supermen that can wait 2.5 mins? FFS, I consider myself to be a stud lasting 1 1/2 minutes 8O 8O 8O

I ticked the who cares if women want them,
why is it all about the woman!!,
what about the blokes for once.
They should be trying to make us happy!!

And loving every minute of it!

Sexist comment i know but least its honest!

eve1962 said:
Not a problem for me

:p
Yes but no-one will fcuk you Eve, so you've had plenty of practise in pleasuring yourself. Practice makes perfect and all that.

The real trick you need to master is managing to get your bra AND pants off before the poor bloke runs screaming from your bedroom in horror

I heard she was getting more than you Moody, you dried up old witch :D

I thought LJH was nobbing Eve....... is it true, did he make you spurt in your big knicker? or did he just want to try your frocks on :D

It is my responsibility to guarentee the little lady indoors enjoys full sexual pleasure. Its her responsibility to cook sunday dinner, I get more dinners than she does orgasms, but hey whos counting :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
I heard she was getting more than you Moody, you dried up old witch :D

I thought LJH was nobbing Eve....... is it true, did he make you spurt in your big knicker? or did he just want to try your frocks on :D
Everyone gets more than me MDN, with the exception of you maybe you slobbering lump of lard ;)

LJH & Eve, well she does look like a male so maybe thats the attraction :)

Never had a problem with the ladies orgasming. Even the ones who seem to have a 'mental block' get over it with the help of a quick blow from a cricket bat or some such.

Always seems to stop them complaining anyway.

Cutaway said:
Reuters said:

It may also increase fertility, according to some theories.
That's not funny, I only found out that the pill is only 98% successful the other day. That means if you manage it 100 times a year (not unreasonable) then I'm going to get the lass pregnant twice. If, on the off chance I manage to fluke it and she enjoys herself too, then the chances increase. My GP won't let me go for a vasectomy because I don't have kids and I may change my mind later. That's it, I'm becoming a monk.

Ladies, it's your orgasm. Take responsibility for it. Grab that man by the shorthairs and give him clear, concise instructions. Draw a map, present it to him in PowerPoint if that's what it takes.

Or just forget the whole thing, let him get his and silently reach for your vibrator while he's still lying there gasping. This can add the fun of making him feel like a huge loser while you get off. :twisted:

TankiesYank said:
Ladies, it's your orgasm. Take responsibility for it. Grab that man by the shorthairs and give him clear, concise instructions. Draw a map, present it to him in PowerPoint if that's what it takes.

Or just forget the whole thing, let him get his and silently reach for your vibrator while he's still lying there gasping. This can add the fun of making him feel like a huge loser while you get off. :twisted:
first bit good

last bit bad :evil:

If he'd done his job properly, a vibrator wouldn't touch the sides and you'd still be whimpering in the bathroom :twisted:

Cutaway said:
Feck, there's already four votes - one for each option.

Is there some fault with the... um, software so to speak ?
Why no 'Joint effort' option :?: & if it is software, Cuts, then there is obviously a fault, but who's responsible for that? "Don't worry dear, it happens to all men..." :roll: :lol:

Reuters said:

One in three women, or 32 percent, said they never or infrequently had an orgasm. But 14 percent said they always had an orgasm during intercourse......

If scientists could discover which genes and how they function, it could potentially pave the way for future therapies to treat women who cannot reach orgasm.
But it's based on what the WOMEN said, and about previous experiences. Where's the science in that? Surely a study like this should involve TESTING their ability to come, with independent video evidence?

As for future therapies, happy to offer my phone number :twisted:

Woman's responsibility definitely at all times for both partners and she should be damn grateful he decides to put range glue in/on her. None of this airy fairy modern feminist b0ll0cks stuff tyvm.

1 orgasm in 12 minutes?? 8O I would be worried if I had less than 10 in 12 minutes during a session with mr miz. I don't think it has ever taken me that long with or without partner input.

As for the 2.5 minutes thing :roll: we've usually done it 3 times in that time. None of that tantric hanging about finding the inner orgasm cr@p.

Slept with a girl once who said she could only come if she was getting it in her dung-trumpet. I was 19 and definitely gonna come at some point so I agreed. Foreplay didn't bear thinking about but, for a split second, I had to and kept imagining myself being left looking like a 2 year old who's just spent three hours eating a snickers in front of a radiator. Anyway, it all turned out pretty cool. Took f#cking ages but she got there. Only reason I was able to hold myself back that long was because hot air rises. Not a nice thought but slightly better than keeping the orgasm at bay by imagining dogs fücking.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
poll said:
The bint's responsibility 22% [ 10 ]
The bloke's responsibility 25% [ 11 ]
Who cares if women want them ? 20% [ 9 ]
Orgasms ? Ask me one on sport. 31% [ 14 ]
So a minimum of eleven saggy-hooped bints and/or 'new age men' have responded to the poll...

Sad feckers

...and 23 respondents who can't figure out why they can never get a really quality female to come back for seconds (or take their booty-calls, for that matter). :twisted:

Latest Threads