If women cant come its their own damn fault.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Jun 8, 2005.

?
  1. The bint's responsibility

22.5%
  2. The bloke's responsibility

28.8%
  3. Who cares if women want them ?

27.5%
  4. Orgasms ? Ask me one on sport.

21.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=article&f=uk_-_olgbtopnews&t=4023&id=930146&d=20050608&do=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk&i=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/mediaexportlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

What's the odds some bint will whine "But it's a man that said it !"

Forget it girls, that would just be a sexist comment.
    I can't imagine any bloke ever making that sort of remark, so why should you ?

2. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Between 12-15 percent of women don't have orgasms compared to about 2 percent of men. Males are also quicker at 2.5 minutes, while the average time it takes for a woman to reach orgasm is 12 minutes, according to Spector

Who are these supermen that can wait 2.5 mins? FFS, I consider myself to be a stud lasting 1 1/2 minutes 8O 8O 8O

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Feck, there's already four votes - one for each option.

Is there some fault with the... um, software so to speak ?

4. Not a problem for me

:p

5. I ticked the who cares if women want them,
    why is it all about the woman!!,
    what about the blokes for once.
    They should be trying to make us happy!!

And loving every minute of it!

Sexist comment i know but least its honest!

6. Yes but no-one will fcuk you Eve, so you've had plenty of practise in pleasuring yourself. Practice makes perfect and all that.

The real trick you need to master is managing to get your bra AND pants off before the poor bloke runs screaming from your bedroom in horror

7. I heard she was getting more than you Moody, you dried up old witch :D

I thought LJH was nobbing Eve....... is it true, did he make you spurt in your big knicker? or did he just want to try your frocks on :D

8. It is my responsibility to guarentee the little lady indoors enjoys full sexual pleasure. Its her responsibility to cook sunday dinner, I get more dinners than she does orgasms, but hey whos counting :D

9. Everyone gets more than me MDN, with the exception of you maybe you slobbering lump of lard ;)

LJH & Eve, well she does look like a male so maybe thats the attraction :)

10. Never had a problem with the ladies orgasming. Even the ones who seem to have a 'mental block' get over it with the help of a quick blow from a cricket bat or some such.

Always seems to stop them complaining anyway.

11. Silly scientists. You can make any woman come. Just use your tongue!

12. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

That's not funny, I only found out that the pill is only 98% successful the other day. That means if you manage it 100 times a year (not unreasonable) then I'm going to get the lass pregnant twice. If, on the off chance I manage to fluke it and she enjoys herself too, then the chances increase. My GP won't let me go for a vasectomy because I don't have kids and I may change my mind later. That's it, I'm becoming a monk.

13. Ladies, it's your orgasm. Take responsibility for it. Grab that man by the shorthairs and give him clear, concise instructions. Draw a map, present it to him in PowerPoint if that's what it takes.

Or just forget the whole thing, let him get his and silently reach for your vibrator while he's still lying there gasping. This can add the fun of making him feel like a huge loser while you get off. :twisted:

14. first bit good

last bit bad :evil:

If he'd done his job properly, a vibrator wouldn't touch the sides and you'd still be whimpering in the bathroom :twisted:

15. Why no 'Joint effort' option :?: & if it is software, Cuts, then there is obviously a fault, but who's responsible for that? "Don't worry dear, it happens to all men..." :roll: :lol: