if ur WO has no time for you

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
if ur WO has no time for u and sees u as a problem and u want to change units how do u about it ??????????
A basic command of written English (including punctuation and grammar) would be a good place to start. As would not being the Unit Mong.

Request an interview with the next person in the chain of command or the RCMO, if ignored, phone any of these, Padre, SSAFA, any of the confidential help lines advertised in any of the service magazines. Inform him that you wish to submit a service complaint. Before you do all that knock on his door and ask for 5 minutes of his time and air your grievances you never know he in his busy day he may not even realise that you have a problem.

if ur WO has no time for u and sees u as a problem and u want to change units how do u about it ??????????
If ur WO as no tme 4 u, wot ave u dun?

I always write direct to Soldier Magazine. Ensure you include his name and your unit (for clarity) and put your full contact details at the end of your letter (no-one likes the white feather brigade who withhold their names).

Play to your strengths. You sound like a punchy sort of fella so go round to ur WO's office and deck the twunt. It'll solve all your probs and everyone in your unit will know you are not going to stand for being bullied.

(on the other hand you could take CAARPS advice)

I hope your WO smashing your grid in with a rifle and posts it on the Internet your dullard

Why is it even getting to the WO? What happened to the Cpls and Sgts in between?

Moscow-central style "modding" in Naafi bar, yet crayoning allowed elsewhere...

Im afraid we did not go to the same school gents. I was on my iphone and it has a nasty habit or completing words for me.

I do apologize and hope we can learn from this experience and it only helps to build a better grammatical future for everyone

Regards
Charlie Bronson.

Latest Threads