• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

if ur WO has no time for you

Request an interview with the next person in the chain of command or the RCMO, if ignored, phone any of these, Padre, SSAFA, any of the confidential help lines advertised in any of the service magazines. Inform him that you wish to submit a service complaint. Before you do all that knock on his door and ask for 5 minutes of his time and air your grievances you never know he in his busy day he may not even realise that you have a problem.

I always write direct to Soldier Magazine. Ensure you include his name and your unit (for clarity) and put your full contact details at the end of your letter (no-one likes the white feather brigade who withhold their names).

Play to your strengths. You sound like a punchy sort of fella so go round to ur WO's office and deck the twunt. It'll solve all your probs and everyone in your unit will know you are not going to stand for being bullied.

(on the other hand you could take CAARPS advice)

Im afraid we did not go to the same school gents. I was on my iphone and it has a nasty habit or completing words for me.

I do apologize and hope we can learn from this experience and it only helps to build a better grammatical future for everyone

Regards
Charlie Bronson.

Latest Threads