If u can't join harrogate read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys again,
I am making this for people who might not want to go to college and wait so they can join the army so please don't comment mean and rude things.
Anyway I have been on taster days at colleges on a course called Uniform Public Services it is approved by the forces and it is about preparation to join the Navy, Army, Marines ETC. It also gives you further qualifications.

So if you are thinking of waiting a couple of years to join up please consider this course I am going to do it to give me a gateway to university if I need it.

Nasty? You must have been reading another thread.
At least this time you have qualified your statement as to why it may be a good course.

please don't comment mean and rude things.
If you're wanting to join the army, the "mean and rude things" posted on an internet forum are nothing compared to what's coming your way, in training, every day army life and in jest by your peers.
I suggest you practice growing a much thicker skin before you go anywhere near putting on a uniform, you will need it. There's a very old saying in the army, "If you don't have a sense of humour, you shouldn't have joined". It's one of the truest statements you're ever likely to hear in regards to army life.
Good luck.

The_Duke

LE
MOD Comment.

Well done to all the internet hard men leaping to have a pop at a young kid. Posts deleted and points awarded where appropriate.

If your post isn’t accurate, helpful and relevant, it doesn’t belong in recruiting.

MOD Comment.

Well done to all the internet hard men leaping to have a pop at a young kid. Posts deleted and points awarded where appropriate.

If your post isn’t accurate, helpful and relevant, it doesn’t belong in recruiting.
**** u u peice of shit this website is shit anyway and all the HARD INTERNET MEN need to get a life old men don't belong online

I'm not sure that's the type of reply that The Duke was expecting tbh.

**** u u peice of shit this website is shit anyway and all the HARD INTERNET MEN need to get a life old men don't belong online
The Irony of complaining about rude comments and then being a 'very foolish person' to the very Moderator who had actually been supporting you and protecting you from the nasty people.

I wish I had time for popcorn

edited to add : had this been in another forum I wouldn't be using the phrase 'very foolish person' also I would be calling upon my learned friend @BugsyIV for his professional opinion of the OP. This is not (currently) in one of those forums, therefore I shall do none of the above our of respect for the forum Moderator (and nothing to do with the mighty ban hammer he may, or may not, wield on this thread)

Last edited:
Well.........that escalated quickly. Might I add another piece of advice Jess? Learn to extrapolate information from what's in front of you. You have made a boo boo.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Well.........that escalated quickly. Might I add another piece of advice Jess? Learn to extrapolate information from what's in front of you. You have made a boo boo.
Gert big'un too...

If I may,

This is a booboo. A large booboo. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey booboo with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Booboo'

with no apologies to the Blackadder team whatsoever

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh dear.

Now we know why someone failed their application to Harrogate. :D

Well OP.
You've failed the Tact and Diplomacy course at the first hurdle.

Please don't upset the Duke. It has ramifications for all of us if he gets a sad on , he has a big hammer (Smiting, for the use of) that he is rather adept at using.

Might I respectfully suggest you try and practice your reading comprehension.

He was backing you up.
Oh yeh I'm sorry no we I read it back I realise shit I'm actually sorry it's just all the people keep commenting bad stuff when I'm just tryna help I just had my back up I know that's not an excuse but I really am sorry

Oh yeh I'm sorry no we I read it back I realise shit I'm actually sorry it's just all the people keep commenting bad stuff when I'm just tryna help I just had my back up I know that's not an excuse but I really am sorry
That's fair enough.
This thread is being moderated by The Duke, it will now be safe for you to post stuff without ******** comments being posted. Just bear in mind that there are lots of people on here with lots of experience who will actually help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads