If Tony Bliar was a Pl Comd . . . .

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Tony B'liar was a Platoon Commander,

And you were his CO:

What would you write in the pen picture part of his Annual Report?

[align=center] :? [/align]

2. complete and utter...... w a n k e r ....... and thats the polite version... :p

3. You wouldn't get the chance. He'd get "accidentally" fragged on his first field firing.
    Probably in a freak accident involving being sent forward to detonate a "blind grenade"... which just happened to be next to a claymore that someone had just casually left lying about... with the clacker wired in... and it was by total accident that the pl sgt was standing near the clacker when he took the opportunity to check his webbing for rattles by jumping up and down... on the funny black clacker object, wonder what that is... BANG!!... oops, i don't think.

4. 'When his IQ reaches 50, He should sell...'

5. Please post this man. Somewhere. Anywhere. But please, not here.

6. Dubious morality. Keep an eye on this one.

7. 'This officer is perfect material for a suicide mission'
    alternatively....
    mysteriously duct taped to the reverse side of a target on the challenger main gun range.

8. Personally I would not breed from this officer.......

9. This man is not fit to lead a conga line let alone a platoon... or a country for that matter

10. 1. I heartily recommend this man for a higher position. A scaffold.

2. He excels in his ignorance of history, politics, morality and commonsense.

3. This man should go far. Downtown Basra suggests itself.

4. I would like this man by my side when my back was to the wall. Although I suspect he'd refuse the last cigarette.

I should add that the thought of OGL as one of Brenda's trusty and well-beloved makes me physically sick. He's more orifice material than officer.

11. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.

12. This officer considers himself well qualified and able to run a country, however, he is finding his platoon somewhat problematic.

13. Lt. Blair has the aptitude of a japanese sniper.... He climbs high and shoots low and refusdes to budge when he realises that he has lost and would fight to the end for a wrong and deceitful cause and this is where his career is now....the end!

14. Lt Bliar has performed to a standard of that expected by a F**kwit.
    He has therefore excelled.
    His hobbies include Getting the Country in S**t, Fckuing up the Army for years on end, and Getting us known as the Ladyboys of the USA.
    I recommend this tw*t for instant termination of service and implore the 2RO to recommend likewise.

15. Lt Blair has reached rock bottom...

Since then he has begun to dig.