If this was your Daughter?

D

Djelli Beybii

He would have a reception commitee waiting for him, ready to break every major bone in his body if it was my kid.

British Justice eh?
Mind you, if it's any consolation to the victims he looks like a real bellend!

D

Djelli Beybii

Of course.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Not being funny, I know first hand how ineffectual the Justice system in this country is.
And lucky that I have a very large, close knit family as well.

T

Tinman74

Not being funny, I know first hand how ineffectual the Justice system in this country is.
And lucky that I have a very large, close knit family as well.

Ineffectual as in the sentence delivered? Or in your opinion of what should have been?

In the act of defending yourself or family in the moment, acceptable.

Seeking out and delivering justice outside of the law makes you very similar to the paramilitaries many people on this site have been deployed against on OP Banner.

D

Djelli Beybii

Ineffectual as in stupidly lenient sentences for serious crimes , and very little consideration given to the damage caused to the victim. Not just in physical assaults like this, but in cases of Burglary etc.

I actually agree that seeking out and delivering justice for yourself , outside of the law is wrong, and is a dangerous path to go down, but there are so many people who have lost faith in our judicial system, and are so disillusioned with the system, that this is the only way that they can see themselves getting real justice.

Ineffectual as in the sentence delivered? Or in your opinion of what should have been?

In the act of defending yourself or family in the moment, acceptable.

Seeking out and delivering justice outside of the law makes you very similar to the paramilitaries many people on this site have been deployed against on OP Banner.
What utter drivel. The question was:

"So,what would you like to do If he did this to one of your family and walked,again?"

How on earth does a father wanting to give a scrote who has harmed a member of his family a good kicking even remotely equate to the activities of N.I. paramilitaries?

Give your head a wobble.

T

Tinman74

What utter drivel. The question was:

"So,what would you like to do If he did this to one of your family and walked,again?"

How on earth does a father wanting to give a scrote who has harmed a member of his family a good kicking even remotely equate to the activities of N.I. paramilitaries?

Give your head a wobble.

Really? Both broke the law, did they not?

You jumped in without awaiting the response from djelli.

Yet you advocate a response either of which will be against the law.

T

Tinman74

Ineffectual as in stupidly lenient sentences for serious crimes , and very little consideration given to the damage caused to the victim. Not just in physical assaults like this, but in cases of Burglary etc.

I actually agree that seeking out and delivering justice for yourself , outside of the law is wrong, and is a dangerous path to go down, but there are so many people who have lost faith in our judicial system, and are so disillusioned with the system, that this is the only way that they can see themselves getting real justice.

What is real justice?

Really? Both broke the law, did they not?

You jumped in without awaiting the response from djelli.

Yet you advocate a response either of which will be against the law.

Hard of reading? My response advocated nothing at all - read it again - it merely asked how you can equate wanting to do something with N.I. terrorist activities.

There are one or two people I would happily bludgeon to death (but of course, never will) - does that put me on a par with terrorists.

What you would like to to do and what you actually do are not the same thing. Again... give your head a wobble.

T

Tinman74

Hard of reading? My response advocated nothing at all - read it again - it merely asked how you can equate wanting to do something with N.I. terrorist activities.

There are one or two people I would happily bludgeon to death (but of course, never will) - does that put me on a par with terrorists.

What you would like to to do and what you actually do are not the same thing. Again... give your head a wobble.

Again I said both broke the law. It seems you acting on emotion instead of fact.

If some one entered my home, when my family was in, different story, if some one broke in and robbed it, whilst empty I'd re asses, evaluate the weak points and redress those.

If you want to continue this take it to PM, as you seem to have an issue in what criminals are.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's really very simple.

My living isn't dependent on a clean CRB check and neither is my backup trade.

So I would go and batter the shite out of him and when I had my say in court, I would point out the appropriate sentence for handing out beatings - as per their previous decision.

quote -I actually agree that seeking out and delivering justice for yourself , outside of the law is wrong, and is a dangerous path to go down, but there are so many people who have lost faith in our judicial system, and are so disillusioned with the system, that this is the only way that they can see themselves getting real justice.

I don't think that anyone in politics or what may be known as "power" in this country gives a flying F@@k what happens to the average person , our judicial system is broken , our political system is broken , our health care system is broken and the average British national now feels disenfranchised and discriminated against by all the minority groups that now have more power than the majority so it shouldn't be a surprise when convicted criminals are let out early or allowed to just wander out of open prisons , the current phone hacking trial illustrates well the fact that justice is not always done and with clever lawyers the guilty can and do escape .
Things are only going to get worse for the law abiding taxpaying employed of the UK .
As for likening those who seek to take justice into their own hands to those who many on OP Banner fought I think that a little harsh but if you are repeatedly let down by the system and ignored by those who have the power to change it what else can you do ?

T

Tinman74

quote -I actually agree that seeking out and delivering justice for yourself , outside of the law is wrong, and is a dangerous path to go down, but there are so many people who have lost faith in our judicial system, and are so disillusioned with the system, that this is the only way that they can see themselves getting real justice.

I don't think that anyone in politics or what may be known as "power" in this country gives a flying F@@k what happens to the average person , our judicial system is broken , our political system is broken , our health care system is broken and the average British national now feels disenfranchised and discriminated against by all the minority groups that now have more power than the majority so it shouldn't be a surprise when convicted criminals are let out early or allowed to just wander out of open prisons , the current phone hacking trial illustrates well the fact that justice is not always done and with clever lawyers the guilty can and do escape .
Things are only going to get worse for the law abiding taxpaying employed of the UK .
As for likening those who seek to take justice into their own hands to those who many on OP Banner fought I think that a little harsh but if you are repeatedly let down by the system and ignored by those who have the power to change it what else can you do ?

Criminals are criminals.

In all seriousness, he may have walked from the court but he certainly wouldn't be walking for long after.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I've mentioned this before - it's proper wrong, the way what's 'serious' is judged.

Tweet offensively and go to nick. Do shit like that, or rob my car or my tools so's I can't work, or rob my house so's my wife is afraid to sit in on her own and get a slap on the wrist.

Suspect looks like an utter dribble-merchant. Looks like that are punishment enough!

T

Tinman74

Plod look at the family of the victim first, when the accused - defendant, released criminal ends up a victim.

But you knew that already, didn't you!

Latest Threads