If they had a gun in your ear and you REALLY had to shag a fellow ARRSEr?

Who would you surprise?

• Total voters
Sorry Dale but with a gun at my head (and a plank strapped across my arse to stop me falling in) you would get the best twenty seconds of your life.

5A, cos I is n*gger bait init.

L

Lechies

I'd rape the fuck out Whet, just make him cry and destroy the little confidence the bone idle cunt has, it would be the hardest work he's ever done trying to fight my 21 stone of flab and engorged member away from pulling his colon inside out.

I'm not gay, just a deviant.

If it had to be a woman - Crio, with her record at least I'd keep the CSA off my back.

If it had to be a bloke I'd do Jarrod for two reasons:

1. He definitely wouldn't enjoy it.
2. His hoop would be slacker than a chav's mouth

Mind you first choice could be Lechies because colostomies are for winners and he's always fancied a bit on the side.

L

Lechies

Dale, Mwl & Big Bird coz I know what they look like...... In fact Mwl looks a proper northern mill town girl sporting a black eye.

Oh and pip.
There's something about that Black eye and blood around the mouth that says....... Foreplay.

L

Lechies

Mind you first choice could be Lechies because colostomies are for winners and he's always fancied a bit on the side.
Well, I've had a colonoscopy done through both ends of the loop so it's possible and I've stuck my finger in it a few times to see which end smells worse, yeah, could be up for that.

colostomie spitroast?

Dale, Mwl & Big Bird coz I know what they look like...... In fact Mwl looks a proper northern mill town girl sporting a black eye.

Oh and pip.
Step away from the dog, sicko.

I thank Mushroom for his kind comment, and look forward to my "20 seconds".

I did, however vote for the Iron Duke, because it was highly recommended, as was my new choons player, which Bigbird has just heard Puppy Love on. From where she lives.

Why isn't there an option for The_Gimp?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Any port in a storm, whose first?