If there is a God

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by easesprings, Feb 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If there is a god hopefully her life will not last much longer and rid us of this waste of oxygen

Good News

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You see, sadly I can't agree.
    I do think it's a tragedy, particularly for her children. As for Jade, she is a woman who has been used, manipulated and exploited. She is unfortunately not terribly bright, but that is not a crime, nor a reason to wish a slow and painful death upon, or otherwise about 30% of the army would be in that situation, as well as some 40% of the general population.
    I have no strong feelings either way about this woman, but I do believe that each man's death diminishes us ( to quote John Donne).

3. Stop talking sense and going soft man this is the NAAFI Bar

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would have a 12" cock.

Better than the bloody great thing I've got!

5. If there is a god....

The lazy b*st*rds I work with who have made it into work today but didn't yesterday will get struck by 8 foot of freezing white stuff on their way home tonight.

Faggots.

6. Agreed. My mother got cancer, fortunately caught quickly and got rid of, so personally I wouldnt wish cancer on anyone, Naafi bar or not.
    Just because she's a thick Londoner doesnt mean I'd wish her dead, even though most Londoners are a bunch of rude arrogant w@nkers (no offense to any Londoners that frequent this site)

....and in the true traditions of the naafi, I'd still shag her then rub my leavings on her head. The protein might help her hair grow back :)

7. OFaH posting in the NAAFI without making reference to sexual deviancy, lesbians, or attempting to groom someone? His account must have been hacked, or he's 'gone native' with chubb..

RIP OFaH.

8. I wonder whitch one of her friends or advisers sold her story to the Sun

9. old_fat_and_hairy

No, no. You misunderstand. I have been reading women's mags ( good pics of underwear and stories of ladies doing special things) and it seems that being sympathetic, empathetic works well with ladies, instead of my usual just pathetic.

10. The cynical side of me thinks that the next headline will be "Miracle cure for brave Jade".

11. Why does that pic make me think of "The King and I"?

12. old_fat_and_hairy

No idea, she doesn't look at all like Deborah Kerr. :D

13. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

If her hair has fallen out due to the side affects of the treatment, why does she still have eyebrows and eyelashes?

She looks better without hair and with it falling out, you know you won't get stuble rash when you go down.

14. Brave? She's not brave. She's milking it for all the publicity its worth.

I'll tell you what 'brave' is...

Brave is Prince Harry fighting the Taliban with his cock....as I saw on here a number of months ago....