If the EU had an Army

Ah, the long hair. NCO walks up and stands behind you on parade and says in gentile tones "am I hurting you?"
"No?" replies crow
Lovely NCO shouting "Well I should be, I'm standing on your ******* hair! Get it cut ****!"
Now you just say you are a Rastafarian and watch senior officers fall over themselves to be photographed with you.

Last edited:
That was rather the point. You should move to Trinidad as stuff going so far over your head would make you an excellent limbo dancer.

Comparing EU formations to the SS makes you sound like a bit of a fanny.
which makes dripping about them sound really fannyish.

Actually, isn't the LE march/song Le Boudine something about the Belgian legionaires not been able to fight because of some international faux pas, so maybe you're right.
King of Belgium wanted to remain neutral so he asked the French not to deploy any Belgian Legionnaires against ze Germans. Hence the Belgians being tireurs au cul.

mrdude

War Hero
They want their army in order to project 'hard power', complementary to NATO
The EU take that long to decide anything - if an actual war happened - the war would be over before these twats decided anything. They should sort out 'Their' migrant problem first.

Also f*ck being forced into the EU army and taking orders from some French twat. Luckily though, in 9 days time we will be free from that prospect.....or paying for it.

The EU take that long to decide anything - if an actual war happened - the war would be over before these twats decided anything. They should sort out 'Their' migrant problem first.

Also f*ck being forced into the EU army and taking orders from some French twat. Luckily though, in 9 days time we will be free from that prospect.....or paying for it.
Kind of think that the EU having an armed force would be the biggest case of 'Mission Creep' know to man kind.

The only times that there's been a credible Euro army it was the work of Napoleon and Adolf. And they solved the migrant problem by either conscripting or killing them.

The only times that there's been a credible Euro army it was the work of Napoleon and Adolf. And they solved the migrant problem by either conscripting or killing them.
No!! The EU have kept the peace in Europe for the past 40 years, so they tell us. Apart from Yugoslavia of course......

In defence of the French, their modern army is a thoroughly professional mob with pretty capable units. We've certainly been watching how they do things in places like Mali etc. But otherwise point taken.

par avion

War Hero
I remember reading a reprint with english sub titles of a book containg all the old Nazi 'Signal' magazines in the library.

A lot of the propoganda was about Fortress Europa fighting the Asiatic hordes from the Soviet Union, and the Waffen SS being the forerunner of a European army.

Seemed a bit prophetic (Not the SS bit, just the European Army.

par avion

War Hero
I wonder if neutral countries in the EU like Austria and Ireland would still get an opt-out?

With the goal of an ever closer United States of Europe and with the UK, it's most troublesome member leaving, surely any opt out for smaller countries, such as the Euro, Schengen, etc, are going to go out the window.

Could we one day see the Panzer-Grenadier battalion 'Michael Collins' as part of German Panzer Division, itself part of a European Corps?

Latest Threads