If the chinese single's ad's weren't bad enough....

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
file.jpg
I was able to cope with previous advertisements such as the one for helping that freaky girl with half a head and a free MIT or Harvard online learning course. But ads for testing for STD's, what the ****? The shit has really hit the fan this time, going to subscribe for AD-free and might get some peace and keep my inner dignity now!

How come other things you have been lookng for online come up in the ads? Its a bit freaky when you see the ad for the hotel room you just book in Paris for next week to come up on this webpage as a side bar advert! How the hell do they do that (I'm old)?

How come other things you have been lookng for online come up in the ads? Its a bit freaky when you see the ad for the hotel room you just book in Paris for next week to come up on this webpage as a side bar advert! How the hell do they do that (I'm old)?
Yeah, my wife know enough to make these adverts dangerous, ie. you have to be looking for a hotel in paris for them to know and advertise, I cant explain the chinese, asian and russian big boobed buy a bride, honestly hunny Im not searching for a replacement.

(I hope you are taking the wife and not the babysitter to paris, although, if there are pics, I hope its the babysitter).

To the OP, Your PERSEC is shite

Yeah, my wife know enough to make these adverts dangerous, ie. you have to be looking for a hotel in paris for them to know and advertise, I cant explain the chinese, asian and russian big boobed buy a bride, honestly hunny Im not searching for a replacement.

(I hope you are taking the wife and not the babysitter to paris, although, if there are pics, I hope its the babysitter).
Babies are in their fortys now! Babysitters probably dead.....

To the OP, Your PERSEC is shite
As Fat_Cav said, your OPSEC (certainly for a member of the Royal Corps (unless you are a liney of course, which I doubt, as you've used a four syllable word)) is ******* shite. M*****w T*****r Royal Signals.

As Fat_Cav said, your OPSEC (certainly for a member of the Royal Corps (unless you are a liney of course, which I doubt, as you've used a four syllable word)) is ******* shite. M*****w T*****r Royal Signals.
Not quite. Our M****** is a 16 yr old scooter lover