If the chinese single's ad's weren't bad enough....

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Signallers, Jun 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

file.jpg
    I was able to cope with previous advertisements such as the one for helping that freaky girl with half a head and a free MIT or Harvard online learning course. But ads for testing for STD's, what the ****? The shit has really hit the fan this time, going to subscribe for AD-free and might get some peace and keep my inner dignity now!

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

3. How come other things you have been lookng for online come up in the ads? Its a bit freaky when you see the ad for the hotel room you just book in Paris for next week to come up on this webpage as a side bar advert! How the hell do they do that (I'm old)?

4. I used to get those.

Then it became impotency adverts.

Now its funeral plans and wills.

:(

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yeah, my wife know enough to make these adverts dangerous, ie. you have to be looking for a hotel in paris for them to know and advertise, I cant explain the chinese, asian and russian big boobed buy a bride, honestly hunny Im not searching for a replacement.

(I hope you are taking the wife and not the babysitter to paris, although, if there are pics, I hope its the babysitter).

• Like Like x 1
  6. has your STD problem been sorted now?

7. To the OP, Your PERSEC is shite

• Like Like x 2
  8. Babies are in their fortys now! Babysitters probably dead.....

9. Next milestone birthday is 70, WTF did that all mean?

10. As Fat_Cav said, your OPSEC (certainly for a member of the Royal Corps (unless you are a liney of course, which I doubt, as you've used a four syllable word)) is ******* shite. M*****w T*****r Royal Signals.

11. What ads? Just use ad block plus.

12. Not quite. Our M****** is a 16 yr old scooter lover

13. I paid the tenner - all helps with the funds and its better already.

14. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer