If the Cap fits, wear it

A

Aleegee1698

This male/female was spotted at one of last years Remembrance Parades, sporting what looks like a Twat-hat 3 sizes too large and No.2s to match.

Looks like SDSR has really taken off, or the QM s burned down. Obviously no mirrors on camp either. Or irons.

Attachments

annnnnnnnnd ?

Fred Scuttle?

This male/female was spotted at one of last years Remembrance Parades, sporting what looks like a Twat-hat 3 sizes too large and No.2s to match.

Looks like SDSR has really taken off, or the QM s burned down. Obviously no mirrors on camp either. Or irons.
C'mon bollocks, you not well or summat, not up to your usual speck this you know, quite disappointed TBH. Clearly a ACF Occifer. However, I think I noticed that fat Londoner out of birds of a feather in the background, so it ALMOST made it interesting, NOT Pauline Quirk, the other fekker, and where's me tenner you bastard!!!! :)

A

Aleegee1698

C'mon bollocks, you not well or summat, not up to your usual speck this you know, quite disappointed TBH. Clearly a ACF Occifer. However, I think I noticed that fat Londoner out of birds of a feather in the background, so it ALMOST made it interesting, NOT Pauline Quirk, the other fekker, and where's me tenner you bastard!!!! :)
Yeh, you and CCTA are right, I m bored and "home alone", should be down the Pub but cant be arsed. Wheres all the decent humour, debate etc? Probably all down the pub, oh well.

The cheques in the post

Must be a walt, he's wearing a field officer's hat and a lieutenant's pips.
Not necessarily, QOY Subbies have a silver 'braid' on their caps, maybe other Yeomanry Regts do as well cos I can't make out the shoulder titles but they look to long to be QOY.

May I just say at this point that it's Photoshop, because of light and shades and stuff and it's head is too small/big and stuff not looking right and stuff so it's Photoshop cos the tunic looks wrong and stuff and it's obviously Photoshop cos the ambient light contracts against the shadow and stuff....
Love from
Johnny Wishbone Detroit PD ......

May I just say at this point that it's Photoshop, because of light and shades and stuff and it's head is too small/big and stuff not looking right and stuff so it's Photoshop cos the tunic looks wrong and stuff and it's obviously Photoshop cos the ambient light contracts against the shadow and stuff....
Love from
Johnny Wishbone Detroit PD ......
do you know robocop? can I have a go on his gun

scruffy little shite wants a hair cut ! and his/her arse kicking turning in like that! not one of ours im glad to say!
You've picked a dull, now month old, thread to make your first comment since joining in 2009. Pleeeease share your action packed life with us................ knob!